cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Mellmars1185 Lol... It's always worth a look... I consider that serum to be a 'hero' product from their line!  And when it's on sale... it's a steal!  I can't wait to see what you pick up with your coupon!  Shoppers points can be addiiiiiiiiccccting!!

@missjeanie My flyer says Bioderma skincare is 25% off starting today incase you need anything!

@Mellmars1185 See... this is why I love it!  25% off, and it's a bonus points redemption weekend!!  I don't actually need anything at the moment... but that's a steal of a deal! 

Wait, wait, wait ... Bioderma has a hydrating serum @missjeanie??? Hold, please <<scurries off to "research" Bioderma hydrabio facial serum>>

Alright, I see what you mean about the pump. I like it. It's available here at Target. My Target carries a limited selection of Bioderma. I don't need to replenish yet and am adament that my no-buy February will last longer than a day so I'm holding off ... for now. Will have to remember to post to the How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread

@itsfi The hydrating serum is so nice.  I love that it comes on sale often and I can sometimes find it in a value pack around the holidays.  For the price when it's on sale... it's practically a crime not to pick it up.  I consider it one of those serums that I know I can always count on.  

And yes... the pump bottles of the micellar water are the ones to snag if you're re upping your micellar water, but for sure not something to break a no buy for.  I fully support a good no buy... you got this!!

Yeah, February's a good month for a no buy @missjeanie, though this year is a leap year. One extra day to refrain from helping to stimulate the economy. 🤣 I have made certain allowances, for staples (though I should be fine) and there's a Rouge Reward and some gift cards should I not be able to stay strong when it comes to beauty buys, but I'm gonna work to stick to my no buy for beauty, shoes, clothes and handbags. I made some purchases over the last few days of January and timed it so they'll trickle in around the time when I might start getting antsy. But surprisingly I also walked away from a few things that I would ordinarily go for, without being phased by it. I do think curating capsules has provided some entertainment and utility that makes me look forward to shopping my stash and using what I have. 

@itsfi I made it all of January with only one tiny purchase ( Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Day Dots 1 pack / 20 dots that were on sale, and I was all out of my current stash).  I fear February may be a bit harder since I'll have a quick trip with a free day in the US righhhhht near a Sephora Kohls and a small Ulta.  I'm feeling like other than that free day I'll be able to do okay.  I'm trying to see it as a chance to do a little swatching to pick out shades rather than actually purchase.  TBD on how that actually pans out.  

I have to agree about capsules though.  I've been able to really see how much stuff I have that I forgot about and haven't been using.  And yes... shopping my stash every weekend has been a fun to try and figure out what to use the following week.  While I have found a few things I'd like to purchase from other peoples capsules... it's been less than I anticipated!!

Whoa @missjeanie; you did a phenomenal job on you no buy last month!! #goals!! I don’t find restocking a staple to be going off a no buy; that’s me though. If you actually need it, you need it. 

I’m all for you having a free day while you’re in the US. Especially since you only have access to Sephora Kohl’s and Ulta when you are here. I want to suggest also making a trip to Target 🎯 but I’m thinking that’s not such a helpful suggestion. 😬 Ooooh, a swatching adventure, how fun! 

omg, I’m realizing how easy it is to forget what I have - I think that’s supposed to tell me something. I’m sure it’s just that I’m forgetting things and not that it’s happening because I have too large a stash. 😝 

@itsfi I'm considering it lucky... sort of... that Target is an extra 4 hours away from where I'll be lol!  I swear I hit 30 and Target and Grocery stores became my favourite things to check out while I'm away.  Peak adulting over here!

lol, @missjeanie! I just got back from the grocery store and Target! It was a longer errand than I expected, and it wasn’t because of the rain & traffic either. 😆 I dunno what it is about Target or Sephora for that matter. I know the layout of the stores near me and yet, I still spend time going down practically every aisle. 😂 

It's one of those places where time stops @itsfi I'll have a responsible adult with me this trip to keep me on track... otherwise.. hours!

Or maybe you can persuade your responsible adult to come over to the dark side @missjeanie😆 Oh wait, it's good to have a responsible adult in the group. Never mind. Yaaay???? 🤔 for keeping on track then? lol I mean Yaaay! 🎉

@itsfi I'll borrow his arm for some lines!  lol. He will however keep me to a timeline... which is responsible. And probably best for my wallet and keeping my collection thoughtful.  I get like a kid in a candy store... so many pretties.  

@itsfi I do have the micellar water with a pink lid. I actually saw a latlrger size with a different type of lid. It was the type where you press it down and it dispenses the product. It sounds like I have a lot to discover with the brand. I am excited. I can justify it on my low buy if it is body wash 🤭.

Ahh, yes, it is very nourishing, lippie. I can see why it would help with chapped lips for sure! I ended up getting Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 11 Red Thrill , Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 08 Chili Delight and Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 7 Beige Bliss . I have to admit I have only tried Beige Bliss. I impulse purchased them last year before my low buy.

Your pre-low buy hauls were magnificent @Mellmars1185

Great job @itsfi! The Tatcha is definitely a 🐐 for me! 

@faeriegirl, it has such a beautiful consistency and I love how gentle and effective it is. 

January empties 38 (38/500)

IMG_20240131_092131027.jpg

Spoiler
These are all loves and either have back ups or would consider repurchasing ⬆️

IMG_20240131_092610677.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ These candles were amazing

IMG_20240131_092737091.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ The lawless is one I would repurchase, I did love the fragrance mist and eye mask 

IMG_20240131_091936623.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ All the masks were beneficial to my skin

IMG_20240131_092215541.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ These were strong likes

IMG_20240131_092742019.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ These eye masks unfortunately were expired

IMG_20240131_092227617.jpg

Spoiler
⬆️ This was my least favorite farmacy balm, the scent was just too herbal with rose, not a good mix in my opinion 

@lmaster this is so incredible so much variety I love it great job 🙂

Thank you dearly @peculiarzmakeup 

@lmaster of course 🌻

10,781 Replies
testing