Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I ha...

Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I had that issue too but I didn't made the connection that it could be my skincare products. You had some great products! Nice job!

Re: Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I ha...

@Lazybeautybeast I had 3 primers at the time: Hourglass Veil, Tatcha Silk Canvas and Too Faced Peach Primer.  TF is the only one didnt like my vitamin C products.  I wont re-purchase since i dont want to keep track of which products should be use with which Smiley Wink  And when it peels ... so ugly and yucky ... lol

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Thx you @curlychiquita , @CookieGirl1 and @RebeccaBT Heart

Fabulous work, @blackkitty2014!

Wow, @blackkitty2014, that's an impressive amount of empties!

@blackkitty2014 Awesome empties! You got through a lot of great products! 

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Empties - 2019

IMG_5952.JPG

Top row: loved and would get it again!

• Fresh soy cleanser, Bite lip mask, DUP liquid eyeliner - all repurchases 
  • Tarte eye cream and Hylamide serum are both nice, just hydrating
  • Cher-Couleur N'age peau lotion and cream (not pictured) are travel sized ones I picked up in Japan - OMG i love them so much, highly recommend if anyone is going there!

Middle row: they were okay, there are more exciting things out there

Bottom row: never again

@clemon Great empties Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

Nice empties @clemon!😊

Nice empties @clemon!

Empties - 2019

May and June empties! The mason jar was a homemade body scrub that was gifted to me. Still trying to get through my minis and work through my mask collection. I also did a collection edit/declutter. Decluttered items are in the bottom right. Old skincare and spfs, mini mascaras that transferred on me, and some lippies/liquid shadows that went bad. Bye! Not pictured but I also gifted away some makeup (approximately 20 full and DS items) and skincare minis to a local makeup artist and what I had left of my briogeo green apple shampoo/ conditioner and the indie Lee eye serum to my mom because she wanted to try them.

Wow! Way to go @Lazybeautybeast

Amazing work, @Lazybeautybeast!

Dang, @Lazybeautybeast, you're my hero!  That's a crazy amount of empties Smiley Happy

Wow, amazing empties!! @Lazybeautybeast 

Wow- great job on finishing so many things for May and June, @Lazybeautybeast!

wow @Lazybeautybeast you smashed these empties! good job

wow @Lazybeautybeast you smashed these empties! good job

@Lazybeautybeast Awesome empties!!

Best,

Rebecca

Niiice @Lazybeautybeast! I’m always so impressed and inspired by your empties! 😃 Lots of great products here! 👌🏼

Thanks @itsfi! 😊 I'm always surprised by how many emptie...

Thanks @itsfi! 😊 I'm always surprised by how many empties I have each month.

June empties, except for sheet masks which I'll post another day.

IMG_8459.JPG

Spoiler
Loves:
GRANDE COSMETICS - GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum is amazing! I love this stuff and have repurchased several times, in different sizes, for myself and to gift. I haven't been using it regularly this year but that'll change starting tomorrow. I picked up a mini tube of it and am planning on applying it every night for the entire month of July. 
BELIF - Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser - I have a full size of this jelly cleanser; it's great for a second cleanse - cleans skin without stripping it or making it feel dry or tight.
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick - love this lippie color; it's a staple in my makeup collection. I've gone through and repurchased this one more times than I can count.
OUAI - Rose Hair & Body Oilis a nicely scented oil that works really well as a detangler, softener and moisturizer.

Like:
Ausomme Rehydrating Double Mist - this saved my skin this winter, during the winter-spring transition, and through many flights and time spent in heavily air-conditioned conference and meeting rooms. 

Maybes (Good but not standout):
NARS - Lipstick - Orgasm- not bad; a good color for the warmer months, but I just prefer the gloss version.
PETER THOMAS ROTH - Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask - results are nice, but it's too tedious a process to get the product to heat up as advertised. I would use it if I had it or were given it, but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to purchase a full size.

Okay / Meh:
Sephora Collection Rose Sleeping Mask is great for traveling, does a decent job of sealing in moisture; can double as a moisturizer as well as an overnight mask.
RAHUA - Omega 9 Hair Maskhas grown on me but doesn't rise to the level of a favorite. It does a pretty good job of detangling my hair and leaving it soft.

NO:
Except for products that caused me to break out or otherwise irritate my skin, I've not tossed anything before finishing it this year, or even last year. That is, until the W7 Lemon Meringe Anti Redness Eyelid Primer. This was too yellow, too thick, too pasty, too .... too much of a bad fit for my eyelids (or for anything I could repurpose it for). I hoped this might be a dupe for discontinued Benefit Lemon Aid Color Correcting Eyelid Primer. It is not. Smiley Sad

All in all, for the first half of the year, I went through 106 items (full and deluxe sizes and foils, non-sheet masks) - 38 full size products, 35 deluxe samples and 33 foil samples. The 106 empties consisted of 69 skincare items; 9 body care products; 16 hair care items; 5 makeup products; 3 fragrances and 4 that fit in the other category which was probably home goods of some sort (i.e., diffusers, etc.). Not surprisingly the bulk of the products I went through were skincare items, making up 65% of my total empties.

2,816 Replies