cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Amazing empty! @curlychiquita way to go! 🥳🥳

I have a tiny tube tester of this I can't wait to try 🤩

Refillable is a huge bonus, I love seeing more and more of these out, it's so much better for the environment 💚💙

@curlychiquita  Oh refillable products are becoming more common 😀.  As you finished it all,  what did you think about it.  And congratulations for having a refill ready to go 👏👏

@Cissy63 and @ather I love the refillable jars!  I love all AB moisturizers, but I think this is my favorite. This doesn't have a retinol in it, so I add one underneath. The Cream (the original) does have retinol in it but it's not very thick.

@curlychiquita  Yay! I love the refillable jars!! 

How long does that last you? @curlychiquita 

@lmaster I use it a lot but I also do trade it off with other moisturizers.  It lasted six months but I don't think it would if you used it each day.

December empties & declutter: 51 

YTD final total 689

IMG_20230109_075818462.jpg

IMG_20230109_075138045.jpg

IMG_20230109_075038294.jpg

IMG_20230109_075520407.jpg

IMG_20230109_075044845.jpg

These are all declutter 👆 the airspun is way too fragrant for me 

@lmaster Excellent empties. Looks like you have some great products in there.

Thank you sweets 😁 @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster  Wow this is impressive as is your yearly total 👏👏. Those are terrific hair products 😀. And a carrot cake candle!   Wow🥰🥰

Thank you lovely!! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  wow you did awesome this year!! Great job!! Look at ally hose Anne’s way masks!! 

@ather thank you lovey 😘

December Empties = 20

20230108_132844.jpg

@Mellmars1185  Great job!! 

@ather Thank you 😊

@Mellmars1185 nice job!! 🙌

@lmaster Thanks!

@Mellmars1185 nice job!  Question--was the candle no bueno?  It still looks half full.

@CookieGirl1 Good eye! I was quite impressed with this candle. I purchased it at the local dollar store. It was a berry scented 1 wick candle. It lasred about 1 month with me burning it about once per day for at least a couple of hours. The only down side was it didnt burn evenly. Any tips or tricks on how to get the wax off the side? Eventually the wick burned down to the bottom of the glass.

@Mellmars1185  To fix a candle like that all you need to do is tent some tin foil on top of the candle and let it burn and it will create enough heat that it will burn evenly! I’ve also used a metal candle lid to do the same thing. 

10,778 Replies
testing