cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@faeriegirl  Thank you 😀

Wow, @Cissy63 - so many empties! Are some of those mascaras from the Sephora Favorites Clean lash set? Curious if you have redeemed your voucher yet 🤔

@eshoe  Yes some were.  I only recently redeemed my voucher for a full size caliray mascara😀

That is the same one I did, too @Cissy63!

@eshoe  Weren’t you impressed by it.  I know I was 😀

I was, @Cissy63! I love the brush size/shape, it was so easy to maneuver 💗

This is a couple months worth.  Made my goal though!

2022- 106/100
2022 - 63 Destashes

Love-
Yankee Candle Wax All Is Bright
PTR Pumpkin Mask
Dino bath bomb- not pictured
3ha Foot Mask
Hermes Le Jardin De Monsiour LI
Korres Ginger Lime Lotion
Ocean Bath Bomb

Dec Loves.jpg

Ok-
Sephora Lagoon Shower Gel
Nest Indigo
Slow Sunday Bath Bomb
Nail Polish Remover Wipe
Equate Polish Remover
Sephora Wipes

Dec ok.jpg

No Opinion-
Gold Commodity

N.O.-
Spongelle Honey Blossom
Apieu Coffee Mask
Duft & Doft Pink Milk Mask

Dec no.jpg

De-stash-
Apple Lip Scrub
Artisan Lip Scrub
KVD Beloved Liquid Lipstick
Lush Beauty Sleep Mask
Tocca Cleopatra
philosiphy Expressive
Abott Big Sky
Abott Mojave
Abott Montecito
Abott Sequoia
ABh Craft Lipstick
Buxom Dolly Lip Polish
Vilhelm Room Service
Frapin 1270
Mami Wata Neo-Animism

Dec destash.jpg

Good job on the declutter items too! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you!! It used to be so hard, but it's gotten easier to let go. I just don't want to think about how much money I'm throwing away lol. 

Great job @Samtian! Congratulations on hitting your goal!

@faeriegirl Thank you so much!!

Woohoo, @Samtian - congratulations to you for hitting goal! 

@eshoe 😄 thank you!!!

@Samtian  Oh yes to PTR pumpkin mask and Korres.  How great you made your goal.  🌹

@Cissy63 Thank you! It's a hard goal for me but I'm happy to meet it. 

Hi everyone! I love seeing everyone's progress.  First time poster, long-time fan of panning products (???) here. Happy New Year!

I'm closing out 2022 with a pile I'm pretty proud of: Everything face-related except the Maybelline powder (which I finished about two weeks ago: I've bought it several times before and it's a great affordable translucent pressed powder) I finished this week. I knew they were on their last legs, but not that it was actually their last toes and all at once!

Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt- Used to be Brow Stylist. It disappeared for years and came back under this name, and I'm already almost done with my current tube. (This one has actually been used up a while, but I kept it in my bag from quick brow and flyaway grooming. My current one is becoming my new on-the-go one, and my backup is about to be tagged into the everyday traincase.) 

Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Cool Ivory- Another staple: I have a backup ready once I use up my current ELF concealer, which I'm going to use under my eyes as well now just to speed things up. Lightweight but solid coverage and doesn't crease at all once I set it with loose powder. The ugly applicator does get results, too!

NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Yellow- My undereye corrector. Totally fine, but REALLY old and was starting to dry out, so I'm really glad to finally pan it. Seriously, one of the most satisfying things I've used up in a while.

Givenchy Prisme Libre powder- I was seduced by the beautiful cherry blossom packaging, but was so disappointed that the black at the edges chipped/wore off when all it did was sit on my vanity and get used on special occasions. I decided to stop saving it since looking at it didn't bring me joy anymore. It's a nicely milled powder, but the mix of four colors was hard to get just right and often looked too pale (and I have very little pigment in my poor skin.) It's on the dry side too. Ah well. I'm saving the fancy poof, though!

unnamed.jpg

That's fantastic!! @moreotter 

Nice job @moreotter !

@moreotter  Wow you finished several powders!

Nice job on those powders @moreotter !

@moreotter Whooo great job! I wouldn't have been able to avoid that packaging either. 

10,615 Replies
testing