cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@gonerogue I've always pondered that Oribe combo... but dang the price tag! 

@scott1201 has LP humidity shield been discontinued?  Not seeing it on Sephora or Ulta or LP direct.

@gonerogue fabulous empties!! 

Woohoo for finishing off so many full size products, @gonerogue!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you! I always get great satisfaction from using something to the last drop. As a beauty fanatic, you know that isn't easy as we always want to try the latest and greatest in the game lol I will be back next month with more 😉

@gonerogue love it!

I had a crazy week with empties: 4 makeup products that I knew were on their way out, but I didn’t expect the same week! RIP CYO loose powder, Lifeproof foundation & Jordana Tawny lipliner: you were all great and would be repurchases if you still existed.

I also panned a mini Undone water highlighter in Gold Lit, which was fun to use under foundation but I’ll never need to full size.

Happy to share my opinions on any of the products. (The B&BW lotion was me not noticing it was in the men’s collection, but it was woodsy enough that it’s a rare cologne scent I could stand on me.) Thank you all for being such a fun, supportive community! Time to recycle….

37E93071-F0DC-4362-906C-F8E74BA7009B.jpeg

@moreotter Awesome empties! I always feel so happy when I have posted so I can recycle ♻️😊

That's an amazing victory pile @moreotter 

Great job on those empties 😄

@moreotter  Good going 😀

@moreotter Always feels good when you get some full sized in one week... and make up at that!  Great panning!

Great job! @moreotter 

@moreotter congrats on actually panning a highlight!  That takes dedication.

@moreotter Woo great job! What perfume sample is that?

Thank you! It's actually a vial of the Victoria Beckham x Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum, which was really nice but I don't think I'd shell out for the actual bottle.

So.... I stopped inventorying my empties around February of 2022 I think... but I was still keeping them.  Lol... This is now how i'm separating them to count to see if I met my 2022 goals.  Friend asked what I was doing tonight... oh just sorting a year ish worth of trash. 

325358145_710464584054683_4634340978483334030_n.jpg

@missjeanie Wow that is impressive you saved them for so long! Looking forward to hearing your 2022 numbers 😀

What a stash of empties 🤩 @missjeanie did you hit your goals?  That's impressive! 

@CynthieLu I need to go back through my camera roll to see how many earlier empties I had in the year.  I don't think I hit my stretch goals.. but I might have been close to my original ones!

@missjeanie 🤣🤣🤣 sounds like a great night! Did you meet your goal??

I just counted everything up today but need to go through my camera roll to see if/what I had earlier in the year @lmaster .  I know I didn't make all of my goals... one sheet mask a day??? What was I thinking? lol

10,745 Replies
testing