Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I'm glad more of the sheet masks made the top row, @scott1201!

@scott1201 I really love your mask category descriptions! Haha! I have a couple of those masks in the top row I still need to try, and a couple others I've been wanting to try! Good to know you've classified them as "I love you forever sheet masks!" 😂 

Hehe 🤗 Hope you love them forever too, @Shosh85 !

Love your empties @scott1201 ! I also just finished my mini DRUNK ELEPHANT - B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serumand ran out Smiley Sad I will definitely need to re-up on my full size! It's done wonders to my skin.

@scott1201 I figured out how to check your DE littles.  If you keep the container with the top up, you can pop the coloured pump off and see the serum left inside.  If I'm running low I can reorder.  If I need to top it up from a full size, I can take a clean toothpick and push the bottom of the airless pump down, add extra serum and not need to take the full-size on a weekend trip.  The pump will just pop back on.  I doubt the container would hold up to doing this a lot and it wouldn't be the most sanitary to do it on the regular, but to do it every blue moon I'm sure would be ok. 

Picture included in the spoiler

Spoiler
IMG_2133.jpg

Ohhh thank you so much, @missjeanie !

I’m gonna have to try that. Thanks for the tip @missjeanie!

“I love you forever sheet masks” - what a fabulous name for a category @scott1201! 💖💖💖

I agree @itsfi @scott1201!!!

Me talking to my sheet mask garbage @itsfi @eshoe 

AEBE2C32-8E89-44B3-87FC-65E01473390C.gif

This is a movie @Shosh85 @scott1201 🤣??? This I must see!!!!

@scott1201 It's pleasure town! Haha! I literally just watched that movie with my hubs yesterday!! 😂

Empties - 2019

last week's trash 🗑️ love everything but DE and skin laundry. the DE actually made me extremely oily in the morning, so that's a no go and the skin laundry cleanser was too harsh for my face, so I used it as shaving gel 😂

null

null

@lmaster Nice trash! 😉 That's so funny about the DE – sometimes it's not moisturizing enough for me! Haha! 

Definetly loved that Creme Shop mask too! 😍🍪

@Shosh85  I really love DRUNK ELEPHANT - Protini™ Polypeptide Cream that's my favorite! But the lala whip just did not agree with me, and I definitely wanted it to. 

@lmasterwhat a wonderful way to repurpose a cleanser that doesn’t work for your face. 👍🏼 Will have to remember that tip.

@lmaster  I second @itsfi comment - thanks for the tip on re purposing cleansers that just dont work. I have a few that I've tried once or twice and I just didnt like on my face. Now I have a new purpose for them. Woot! 

@GalPalVal17  yaaaaaaaay! Glad I could help in making your products that weren't  the best have a new purpose 😉 

@itsfi yep that's what I do to avoid wasting product 😉

My January empties...

IMG_4232.JPG

Spoiler

My thoughts on the foils and DS products can be found on the Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2019 - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Use-Your-Foil-Samples-Challenge-2019/m-p/448190...#M347050.  

Love

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water – LOVE this stuff! In years past, I tried different micellar waters but I always come back to this one.  Now, I don’t even bother trying out the new ones. This is THE ONE. <3

First Aid Beauty Radiance Peel Pads – these are gentle enough to use every day. They’re also a great way to introduce chemical exfoliants into your skincare routine or for days when my skin is particular sensitive and I want to use a chemical exfoliant but don’t want to overdo it with my skin.

Neogen Demalogy Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser – I’m on a search for a favorite second cleanser and this one is definitely in the running. I haven’t repurchased … yet, since I’m testing out other cleansers but this one is pretty good and I will likely pick up another one (my second!) during the spring sale. It foams up but it doesn’t strip my skin; I can use this cleanser year-round but I think it works best in the spring, summer and early fall seasons.

Ole Henriksen Discover the Truth 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser – this cleanser seems to have been discontinued which is shame because it did a nice job of cleansing the skin and it was one of those cleansers you could use as a first or second cleanser, or both.

Maybe

Blithe Velvet Yam Pressed Serum – this is a serum-moisturizer in one and it’s not bad, but I prefer the Chaga Tundra version from the same brand.

Love, Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Wash – I like that it’s a vegan and cruelty-free brand. This is a fine shower gel, with a subtle fresh-floral scent to it. I’m on a low buy and looking to use the products I have so I won’t be repurchasing this one anytime soon, but if I were running low on body wash, I wouldn’t hesitate repurchasing this one or picking up another body wash from this line.

Meh

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAir Cream – this has an interesting texture to it; like a slightly viscous gel cream. It’s a fine moisturizer and I can make it work for me by layering hydrating essences and serums underneath the FAB product, but I don’t think it’s well suited for someone with dry or dehydrated skin. I can see this cream working out really well for those with normal or combination skin types.

Wow, great job, @itsfi!

3,134 Replies