cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you very much @Mellmars1185!

Way to go! @JoSometimes 🥳

Thank you @CynthieLu

@JoSometimes  Great job 🤩

Thank you @Cissy63! They’re part of my regular routine, so it’s pretty easy to empty them. 

@JoSometimes fabulous job!! 

Thanks @lmaster! I didn’t know there was a thread for emptying products! I’ve gone through my fair share of skincare over the past year but they go straight to the recycling bin once they’re done. 

@JoSometimes At least you found it now! Looking forward to seeing more empties 😊

@JoSometimes yes!! I'm glad you found it!! Here are a couple others you might like as well 😘 100 shades of eyeshadow challenge and 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

Thanks @lmaster! I’ll check out the other threads too. 😊

Great items @JoSometimes I love the lip scrubs from that Sephora Collection line, great to hear the balm is awesome too!

Yeah. I enjoyed using it. I do wish I came a cheaper price point considering it’s just lip balm.

How do you like the scrub @missjeanie?

@JoSometimes I quite like the scrub.  It's one of my favoutites.  I actually find that I buy them during a sale.  Sephora Collection is often 30% off during the two big sales of the year.  And sometimes there are some 'flavours' on sale to start... Works out to a great deal that way if you can time it right!

Haven't had time to sit down and photograph empties in over two years but this year will be different 😉 Here are my empties for the month. I don't foresee any more this month so that's why I am posting early. For reference I've got:

Oribe Signature Conditioner - apologies for the not so aesthetically pleasing photo of this- it's got some old conditioner stains on the bottle (oops). Naturally, I finished the conditioner before the shampoo since I tend to use 2x more conditioner. This giant container has been with me since I moved into my place in December 2020 so it lasted over a year. I'm going to be honest here and say that I love the Oribe line mainly for how delicious their products smell. This was a great conditioner that kept my dry hair conditioned but was there anything exceptional that could have justified the cost? Not so much. I am working on finishing the shampoo and then will test another set for my thin, damaged hair. 

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray Duo Set - couldn't find the original to tag. I have been obsessed with this since the day it came out. Although most people can't stand the fragrance in it, I don't mind it as long as it keeps my makeup in place all day. This was a game changer during peak pandemic when my makeup was getting ruined by constant mask usage. I have now repurchased this 4 times and make sure to keep one at my bf's house, one at my house, and one in my backup stash at all times.

Kaplan MD Lip Mask- if you know me, you have probably heard me talk about this product before. I first purchased from Sephora ages ago when they first carried the line. I have been using it religiously in the morning while I apply my makeup and always end up with smooth lips ready for lipstick. One jar lasts me at least a year so it's a great investment and I always make sure to buy a jar during a sale when they are 25% off.

HUM Nutrition Killer Nails® Hair & Nail Strength Supplement with Biotin - this is your typical hair and nail pill you take once a day for stronger hair and nails. There's nothing special about this per se but I have a subscription with HUM so I like to save a few bucks a month when I get my vitamins through them. 

Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield 5.5 oz/ 188 mL - I like to use this after I style my hair in the morning. I have been using it for some years now but recently tested the spray from the line that you apply to damp hair and I prefer that so I will not be repurchasing this one any longer.

Vegamour GRO Biotin Gummies for Thinning Hair 30 Gummies - I got a few bottles of these from Vegamour direct last year that I took when I was at bf's house. Gummies were tasteful but can't really speak to it doing much for my hair. I don't think I will be repurchasing as they were costy and I did not see any real improvement in my hair.

Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray - this is another HG product for me. Smells like vanilla and gives my hair a soft hold all day. I'm not one for crunchy or stiff hair and I like to comb my hair throughout the day to avoid a birds nest and this product provides just the right amount of hold.

Kopari Rose All Day Coconut Melt- this might be exclusive to Ulta and their direct website but it's essentially the same as the OG coconut melt. I keep repurchasing this one, however, because I like the smell. I would say this is my 6th tub and I have two more in storage for backups. It's a HG product for me especially in the winter when my legs get itchy from the dry cold. I smother my legs in this after I shower and don't get itchy or dry, flaky skin throughout the day. Since I use this daily and sometimes I shower multiple times a day, I would say a tub lasts me only about 2-3 months but I find this scent is always on sale so it's not an issue for me. 

IMG_4979.jpgHG items for me hereHG items for me hereIMG_5019.jpgIMG_5028.jpgIMG_5043.jpgIMG_5047.jpgIMG_5055.jpg

@gonerogue Nice empties! I also really like the scent of the Oribe products I have smelled so far. Great to know about the CT setting spray. I usually use the Urban Decay All Nighter. I think I will try this one out next 😊

Those are big empties @gonerogue way to go girl! 🥳

@gonerogue  Oh you finished some great products.  I am a Kopari cream fan too😀

@gonerogue I've always pondered that Oribe combo... but dang the price tag! 

@scott1201 has LP humidity shield been discontinued?  Not seeing it on Sephora or Ulta or LP direct.

@gonerogue fabulous empties!! 

Woohoo for finishing off so many full size products, @gonerogue!

10,615 Replies
testing