cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@missjeanie  No way it’s all you!! 

@missjeanie  Wonderful job on finishing so much 😃

Thanks @Cissy63 !  Feels good to be back into using what I have!

@missjeanie  Great job this month!! I love the feeling when you use up all the things! I love this for you!

Same @ather !  Makes me feel like at least I'm using all the stuffs I buy! lol

I had no idea the back to MAC program was ending! thank you for sharing that! 
I have sooo many powder foundation compacts that I’ll need to take in I just looked it up and it looks like after March 31 2023 they are discontinuing the free product incentive but you can still bring in empties

1F0FB344-A212-487C-8483-387F969A4C37.jpeg

@kbrownnn Yes!  That's what I found as well.  I don't live near a MAC store or counter so I had a stash of maybe... 10 empties... I'm trying to finish off a few more to make 18 before the 31st to make a little road trip.  I'll still keep the empties and return after this, but hey... might as well get that free lippie while we can!

Great job @missjeanie!

Too bad about the back to Mac program. It makes me sad any time an environmentally conscious program gets cancelled.

@JoSometimes @missjeanie what a shame!  Sounds like a step backwards. 

Agreed @JoSometimes From what I gather you'll still be able to return the empties, there simply won't be any incentivized free lipstick/lip gloss/shadow.  I always loved the program so I'm sad to see it ending in its current format.

@missjeanie Great empties! I have never trier Olaplex 0. The Back to Mac program is ending?

@Mellmars1185 I'm sad about Back to Mac ending.  It's done as of March 31st so I'm trying to finish up a few things before then.  Sounds like they'll still take the empties to recycle after that, but that you won't be able to get a new lipstick/gloss/shadow after returning six. 

@missjeanie Aw that is too bad. That program has been going on for so long 💔

February empties: 43

(100/600)

IMG_20230303_114740596.jpg

IMG_20230303_115152731.jpg

surprisingly the coffee and whiskey candle wasn't as strong as I'd hoped

IMG_20230303_114952900.jpg

These mascaras were ok not repurchase worthy

IMG_20230303_115332798.jpg

IMG_20230303_115954903.jpg

olaplex has already been repurchased

IMG_20230303_114955768~2.jpg

@lmaster what did you think of the Virtue Mini The Perfect Ending Split End Serum 0.6 oz/ 20 mL ?  I still haven't tried anything from Virtue but I kind of want to try the Virtue Mini Hydrating Healing Hair Oil 0.6 oz / 20 mL .

@CookieGirl1 I like it so much, I've just been trying to get through products so not repurchasing anytime soon

@CookieGirl1 @I got the split end serum in a gratis but didn’t think it did anything for me. I also get my hair trimmed every couple of months. 

@lmaster  Terrific job on empties😃

Thank you dearly!! @Cissy63 

@lmaster  Wow great job!! Too bad that the whiskey candle isn’t as strong as you liked. 

Thank you doll @ather yeah it was a let down

10,745 Replies
testing