cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I know what you mean @ather and it feels soo good to be in control of it after that happens 😇 Way to go! 🥳

Another month, another set of Empties:

I really enjoyed the mini Farmacy balm in the pear scent!  It was a little on the light side fragrance-wise but very pleasant.  The Refresh spray is a must-have (and I'll need to grab a backup soon) but the other things won't be repurchases.I really enjoyed the mini Farmacy balm in the pear scent! It was a little on the light side fragrance-wise but very pleasant. The Refresh spray is a must-have (and I'll need to grab a backup soon) but the other things won't be repurchases.

I liked the mini BumBum cream (of course!) and the hand sanitizer smelled wonderful but everything else was just "meh".I liked the mini BumBum cream (of course!) and the hand sanitizer smelled wonderful but everything else was just "meh".

I actually really liked how the Keratin Complex products made my hair feel BUT I couldn't get past the scent; those had to have been some of the worst-smelling shampoos and conditioners I've ever tried.I actually really liked how the Keratin Complex products made my hair feel BUT I couldn't get past the scent; those had to have been some of the worst-smelling shampoos and conditioners I've ever tried.

I finished my Makeup by Marion Skin Enhancer!  I genuinely loved this and I could totally see myself repurchasing it down the road.  The Arches and Halos brow pen is an absolute fav.  Unfortunately the NYX lip liner and LA Girl eyeliner are declutters; they both dried up unbelievably quickly and are currently totally unusable.I finished my Makeup by Marion Skin Enhancer! I genuinely loved this and I could totally see myself repurchasing it down the road. The Arches and Halos brow pen is an absolute fav. Unfortunately the NYX lip liner and LA Girl eyeliner are declutters; they both dried up unbelievably quickly and are currently totally unusable.

Making a note of the Pink Peach Blossom hand sanitizer. It just sounds like it would smell amazing @CookieGirl1.

@itsfi I liked it but I love a good peach scent!

Love your photos! Fabulous job @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster thank you!

@CookieGirl1 Wow so many great empties! 

@CookieGirl1 Fabulous job on those empties!! 

These are lovely photos of your empties @CookieGirl1 I appreciate your thoughts on everything 🙏 

Yummy! I would love to try the pear scented make up removing balm 🍐 Farmacy makes the best make up remover. It's so good and gentle 😍 

@CynthieLu I love the Farmacy balms!  I think that the only scents that I haven't liked as much were the apple and cherry and those weren't bad--just not my favs.  The pear scent was more subtle but still lovely and I have an orange one, a blueberry one, and a peach one in my backup stash 😄.

That's a great collection @CookieGirl1 I want them all lol,  next year I'm jumping on a holiday set for sure 😉

I had one from a gwp and it was citrus-y but I actually don't know exactly what scent it was 😅

@CynthieLu the sets are definitely a great way to go!

Great job emptying all of these @CookieGirl1! The jar of Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm looks different though. 

@JoSometimes lol, you're right, it does look different.  It was actually part of a limited edition holiday trio so all three from that set were smaller and had different fruity scents.

That explains it. They discontinued the Clean Green balm in Canada and I thought it was the one they replaced it with.

@CookieGirl1  Great job! 

@ather thank you!

92415F35-9D8B-48F7-9AEB-336B580866A2.jpeg

AB068F21-6A5F-4EFF-A05E-72499DC72F81.jpeg

Some more empties and a few destashes.

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum

I know this one was supposed to help with redness and irritation, but some days, it seemed to be the cause of it. This was a sample, but I probably won’t purchase a full size anytime soon.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Hydrating Mask 1.69 oz / 50 mL

I did like this one. It left my skin feeling very hydrated overnight and I could even feel it deep into the morning if I was having a lazy day and didn’t get to my morning routine right away. I have something else I like now, so this one is on my maybe list.

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g

Not sure if I’m tagging the right one. I got a sample size after trading in a few points. Not sure if it was the specific one I got, but the brush was broken. I was able to repair it, but the product seemed to be all dried up. Destashing this one. I’ve got a few other mascaras anyway. Good thing I didn’t spend any actual money on it!

Nyx dewy finish setting spray

It did it’s job well. I much prefer Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 1.1 oz/ 34 ml though, so I’ll be sticking to that from now on. I might revisit this the nyx setting spray if I need something on a budget. 

Covergirl white eyeliner

I didn’t like the formula of this one. It wasn’t very pigmented and it dragged and skipped. I replaced it with SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Wink-It Felt Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner 05 Bone White, which I like more and the felt tip is much more precise. 

LA Colors Palette 

I tried to hold onto this one because it was colourful, but I wasn’t fond on the colours and they weren’t very pigmented. Nice for a subtle wash of colour but if I’m going to use colour, I want it to pop! Destashed as well. 

@JoSometimes well you gave some products a good try, that's all you can do, great job

@lmaster I’ll try almost anything at least one time. If it’s not for me, I won’t repeat it. 

@JoSometimes  It’s good you tried most of your missed. You know what works for you!! Great job!

10,744 Replies
testing