cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you dearly!! @faeriegirl 😊

March Empties💐 
C3CF146D-324F-4D3C-AAD3-EB34E9F233DF.jpeg

@faeriegirl  Terrific job🥰. I’m a fan of the DDG daily peels too 🥰

@faeriegirl Amazing job!!

@faeriegirl  Great job! These empties look like they are all your HG items!!! 

I love that Olaplex conditioner. Nice work on your empties @faeriegirl.

@faeriegirl Way to go empties! I am about to open my first big bottle of YTTP cleanser!

@faeriegirl some awesome products you emptied! 🙌

March empties - 55

Destash - 9

Foils will be cross posted on the Foil Challenge 

20230402_152444.jpg

20230402_153714.jpg

 pic above are destashes

20230402_153630.jpg

You really tried a lot of foils🥳. Great selections of so many brands too!  Would you buy the full size of any ?  Good going to part with some of your stash that may not make you happy or are past their prime 👍

Those are some great sheet masks and skincare empties @Mellmars1185! Were the products you destashed because they didn't work for you or because they were past their prime? 

@Mellmars1185 great job!!

@Mellmars1185  Great job on using up foils!!! The crème shop hyaluronic mask is one of my favs!

@ather Thank you!

Nice Empties @Mellmars1185 

I like the creme shop masks too 😄 they are effective and cute,  bonus!

@CynthieLu Thank you! I want to try masking more than just once per week. The creme shop masks are always a fun treat

They had these honey pumpkin ones in the early that fall I really liked @Mellmars1185 they were sooo good!

That's a fun goal! I think you're skin would like it to 😉 ugh I have a hard time making time for fun things like masking 💗 but it's sooo worth it if you can

Nice job @Mellmars1185! That’s quite a bit! How were the hello kitty and keropi masks? I see them quite a bit at Marshall’s/Winners.

@JoSometimes I really liked them. They both left my skin feeling soft plus they have  a cute design on the actual mask. I got them at Marshall's and Winners 😊

427F0A46-32F1-42F8-A2AD-128B22F94EC5.jpeg

Last few for March.

Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 was nice. No white cast and a pleasant smell. I find it similar to La Roche Posay’s sunscreen but a little more fragrant. It’s just expensive (at least for me). Currently exploring other options but I might revisit again in the future.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL I don’t know if my eyes looked more awake after using like it promised, but it was moisturizing. Looking for something that can help with lines and wrinkles, so I’m likely not repurchasing it soon. 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Already bought it’s replacement!

Terrific job @JoSometimes 🥰. Thanks for the info on the Sephora eye cream.  I continue to search for my holy grail! 

10,778 Replies
testing