Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Absolutely @missjeanie  I'm not sure how old it was, but wen I removed it from the packaging, there was serum drenched on it, so I know it wasn't dry when I applied it

@lmaster so good to know!  I tend to forget about the recommended time and often leave masks on for way longer than intended (last night was over an hour).  I'll be sure to set a timer/keep an eye on this guy!

If it's a mask I've not tried before @missjeanie I like to go kinda in between the recommended time, but I definitely got side tracked this day 😆

A weekish worth of home empties + a 3 day work trip

76B91AA0-FFAA-42A0-A4C5-6BEDD650EF47.jpegTravel empties

517E3F25-9F04-4B65-92CC-C47F71AD0AA4.jpegSheet mask empties

A15F89F5-871D-491F-A9FC-C87610568723.jpegEverything else empties

The only dud was the Clarins lip I decluttered. Most everything else is a repurchase and I enjoyed the sheet masks

Lots of sheet masks here @scott1201; you're on a roll with keeping up with your masking!! Any favorite sheet masks of the ones in this group?

@scott1201  Can I ask what it was about the Clarins lip oil that you didn't like?  A friend of mine loves hers and almost had me convinced I needed to try it, I'm curious what the downside was for you?

Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,

Rebecca

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

looks like some great masks! @scott1201

Weekly trash, finally FINALLY finished my Farmacy Clear Bloom!97458650-3329-4685-B808-F8465B00E396.jpeg

AB71606E-57B1-4AEB-92B9-A331D37848B2.jpeg

8E4D8477-F947-48A7-A2D0-4B3E643655F2.jpeg

Spoiler
Top row masks are all loves. Bottom, ok. Not a fan of the Clear Bloom it had a veggie-oil scent and left a film on my face. I think they may have discontinued it.

Sorry the Clear Bloom didn't work out, @eshoe - filmy residue on the skin is no bueno. Smiley Sad  Those sheet masks .... ahhh!! Smiley Happy 

Omg haha @eshoe it’s SOOO satisfying to finally finish something you didn’t like 😂 good riddance 👋🏼👋🏼

Oh you KNOW the struggle @cianni. I immediately refilled it with my favorite cleansing oil because that jar is just beautiful 😄

@eshoe Loving all the skincare. Would love to hear your thoughts on the cleansing oil!

Best,
Rebecca

The Clear Bloom has almost a vegetable oil scent and left a film on my skin @RebeccaBT, so I wasn’t a fan. But I know there are others here who ❤️ it so it’s just by preference!

@eshoe Thank you for the feedback. I have been using the FARMACY - Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm and LOVE it! I use it as a pre-cleanse and find its really refreshing! 

Best,

Rebecca 

You’re welcome @RebeccaBT -I have a DS of the Green Clean from the Sephora Favorites and it is a definite repurchase for me! I can see why it’s an award winner.

yeah that doesn't sound too appealing @eshoe 🤨

yeah that doesn't sound too appealing @eshoe 🤨

Empties from part of December,January and part of February.
Loves
IMG_7823[1].JPG

Likes-The Nars mascara seemed to be dried out when I opened it so i just put it in the picture with likes.I used it a few times but really couldn't tell what I thought of it.

IMG_7824[1].JPG

Not for me
IMG_7825[1].JPG

@Seymore3 Where are you finding the Karuna masks? Since Sephora and Ulta stopped carrying them, I haven’t been able to find my favorite Hydrating+ mask anywhere in stores!

@tastelikewater  I found them at winners.

@Seymore3 Awesome empties! Glad to hear that you were happy with most of your samples! 

Best,

Rebecca 

2,831 Replies