cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu  Yes I use it now! I love it. I used it on my sons hair when he had it long too. It really helps smooth out my hair and if I air dry it I don’t have a bunch of frizz. 

That's awesome! I love it too @ather

It's so good that one 🙂

Mee too,  it really helps keep everything smooth when I don't use a dryer or any heat styling 😉

@CynthieLu  Same I’m impressed how much it smoothed! 

Brava @ather, brava! 👏 It feels so satisfying to me to see all these full size skincare empties. You must feel even better about it, and proud of yourself, for doing such a great job! That's awesome that these are favorites. 💗

@itsfi  Thanks! Some times all the Swiss cheese holes line up! I feel like I have been using my favs lately. And sprinkle some new things! 

Excellent job sweets! @ather 

@lmaster  Thank you!! Feels good to get through some products. 

@ather Wow great job!!

@Samtian  Thank you! Feels good to get through so many products! 

D8A6B81A-0F3F-41CB-BC0C-C39119DD102E.jpeg

1B586B81-845C-4434-A363-A63D4DE8FFB9.jpeg

All generally good products. I like the regular ceramidin mask more than the cream infused one and the clearing solution was just ok. 

Excellent empties @lnum 

You did amazing this month 👏😄

@CynthieLu Thank you! I always go through quite a few full sizes around the Sephora sale periods since that’s when I tend to start new products. 

@lnum, gorgeous skincare empties! 😍 Is the Naturium serum something you would repurchase?

@itsfi Have repurchased it many times it is my favorite daytime serum for combo-oily skin. I am trying the alpha Arbutin serum now which does seem to have helped with evening out my complexion and I want to try the body washes too! It’s a great affordable brand. The formulations work well for me whereas the ordinary does not. 

@lnum you did a great job

@lmaster  Thank you!

@lnum Wooo great job!!

@Samtian Thank you!

@lnum  wow amazing job!!! We both went through our babyfacials this month!! 

@ather Babyfacial takes soooo long to get through! I prefer the mini but I think it was out of stock when I ran out last time which was probably two years ago. 😂

@lnum  I agree. I actually prefer minis for masks! I don’t feel like I need to rush through a FS

10,744 Replies
testing