cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Empties for March so far 

IMG_9387.jpeg

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm Vanilla Beige smelled nice I personally did not love the texture 

minis 

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo 

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 

was a good set but didn’t love it 

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 0.34 / 10 

absolutley loved this moisturizer restocked it along with many new Tatcha products 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Flexible Lifting and Laminating Eyebrow Gel 0.15 oz / 4.5 g 

love this gel it works great on the brows and does what it says 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black 

Love this mascara, decided to try something new for the restock. 

Restocks 

Tatcha 

RB brow laminating gel 

🫶😊

@peculiarzmakeup  Tatcha has such good products 🫶.  Good job with your empties 😀

Thank you so much I love tatcha!! @Cissy63  😊

2024- 18/100 Very slow month.
2024- 5 Destashes

Feb empties.jpg
Love-
*Laniege Vanilla Lip Mask- HG
* Maker Stag Perfume- So good.
Ok-
*Lawless Lip Balm

No Opinion-

N.O.-
*Superfood Carrot Sheet Mask- broke me out and had ingredients I know to avoid but don't listen to myself.

De-stash-
*Hot Topic Hot Pink Pencil- Dried out. Very old.
* LYS Higher Standard Empower- Not my color. Gave to mom.

Great Job on your empties! Sorry to hear about the the carrot mask reaction. Thanks for sharing your empties. The Lanige vanilla lip mask sounds super amazing 🫶 @Samtian 

@Samtian  Oh bad about reacting to that skin mask😩.  Not good 👎.   Great job finishing the lip balm and mask.  They take time to work through. 

Bummer about the mask, @Samtian !

Good job! Finishing those lip products takes serious committment.

Sorry toohear the carrot mask broke you out @Samtian  😭  that's not a fun experience. What types of ingredients don't work for your skin?

@CynthieLu Vitamin c and citrus.

That's rough @Samtian vitamin c is in a fair amount of products. 💙

@CynthieLu it is! A lot of things I want to try too lol.

Mostly February with a couple of early March empties.

20240308_204816.jpg

20240308_204951.jpg

These Colourpop eyeliners from the Avatar collection are super pretty but they're broken and dried out so it's time to let go. The DM primer was nice and smelled like cucumbers. Idk if I would purchase it on my own though. The Merit is nice but it doesn't hold my brows up, just fills them in like a pomade so I probably wouldn't repurchase. I would definitely repurchase the Opacity fluid because if you use it for underpainting I noticed that it does provide a kind of contour, especially in photography. It's a unique product in my experience.

20240308_204837.jpg

The Cerave is a 10/10 for me. The Necessaire is good but not worth the price for me. I think Good Molecules makes something similar for cheaper.

20240308_204922.jpg

The LRP cleanser was too drying for me but my bf used it up. The Laneige scent is one of my favorites. The Barbara Sturm serum was nice but not worth the price. The Vichy serum is just a hyaluronic acid so basic but fine. The DRMTLGY serum I can't decide whether or not it did anything. I was using it in the morning and I'm switching back to Vitamin C serum so we'll see if I notice a difference either way. The PTR lashes was just old. I never used it consistently enough to know. I think it made my lashes longer but not necessarily fuller. The Kiehls initially feels nice but I don't like the way it feels on my skin after it dries down.

20240308_204853.jpg

I really like both of these and could see myself purchasing them again, although I don't love either of their scents.

20240308_205013.jpg

I don't burn candles that often since I usually have a bunch of B&BW Wallflowers going but this is one of my favorites. I have it in the Wallflowers as well and repurchase it every fall.

Amazing empties! Thanks for sharing your experience with these products. @makeitup305 ❤️

@makeitup305  Great job finishing several products including full size products 🫶

Thanks @Cissy63 !

Great job on all of the Empties, @makeitup305!  You actually made it through a lot of BIG things, too--that's always very satisfying.

@CookieGirl1 It really is. I’ve been trying to be better about sticking to a product in each category so I can actually go through stuff and not have a bunch of half-empty bottles everywhere.

@makeitup305 great assortment of products here and a good spread of loves versus 'not for me's'. 

Thanks @missjeanie ! 

@makeitup305 That photography fluid peaked my interest. Great job!

10,593 Replies
testing