Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Some empties finally - I had duplicates of certain items but now they are done 😫 love the Tata Harper and would recommend.  I’m never out of Bum Bum Cream.  I finished the whole box of face masks.  Loved the Glow watermelon overnight mask and would recommend.  No more rice polish from a Tatcha,  I will replace as I absolutely love it.  No7 overnight worked well, not great but good.  I hated the smell so I won’t repurchase.  Drunk Elephant sample and Youth to the People samples good but not enough to form an opinion other than I liked the whipped moisturizer sample.  Next fragrance in a Cocoa Woods 😘 would probably buy a full size next time.  Loreal pure sugar scrub is perfect for me and smells so good.  On my third jar.  

20E32585-85B7-4576-8C58-04C9D3D9E980.jpeg

20190815_093135.jpg

My empties part one. 

Benefit brow pencil in 4.5 is my ride and die. I think my brows are my most expensive beauty purchase, besides haircare. 

Laura Mercier hydrating primer is a favorite, but I'm looking for something different.

Olehenriksen Truth cleanser and Truth vitamin C  serum are both holy grail! And they both come in travel size...for me that's a bonus since I travel a little. That vitamin C serum loves my skin and dries quickly, no oily feel to it.

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow moisturizer is fantastic! I did find another moisturizer I like a little better, but will still use it. Their sleep mask was ok. I use Belief instead now.

Jurlique rosewater mist was refreshing! Will restock!

KVD Lock-It setting powder was a fav, but I recently decided to reduce use of talc, which this product does contain. Won't repurchase this one sadly.

Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation is my favorite of all time! I like that it's NOT full coverage! I'm looking for other foundations to try, specifically powder. But this one is my go to!

Tatcha overnight memory serum was ok, I think there are other products that offer my skin more, which I use now.

Boscia face sponges are great! I'll use these in the morning. Feels nice and you may add a cleanser to it. 

Skin & Co. Whipped Cleansing Cream was a sample that dried out my face. I'm already dry so this is a pass.

Wow those are a lot of empties @GodivaMoon ❤️ I love the Glow watermelon and sadly finished mine too. Olehenrickson 🥰👍

I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

Re: I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

@lmaster  Right!!! I'm going to try their watermelon foundation!

@GodivaMoon  I agree with you on the Ole foam wash and vitamin c serum. Those are my daily go tos. Love love love them. 

FD870160-F202-4F81-BC49-F19BA23F24D9.jpegLoves- Saturday Skin Brightening sheet mask made my skin so soft and luminous. Fresh eye cream is a fav along with fresh lotus dream cream. Chantecaille mascara was a space nk birthday freebie. It’s very nice but full size is $74! So won’t be buying that!! Cools sunscreen is nice just searching for higher spf.

7035E794-24FC-4424-86EF-CEBEBAC923CB.jpeg

Great empties @jen81 👍

great bunch of empties @jen81

great bunch of empties @jen81

@jen81 So many great products. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

IMG_4671.jpgCleansing and Masking

IMG_4672.jpgMoisturizing

Awww love Tatcha ❤️ Great empties @sockmagnet  need more Tatcha soon lol.

Look at those full size items - go @sockmagnet!

nice! @sockmagnet

nice! @sockmagnet

Empties - 2019

Earth therapeutics,Factr, and fresh Vita were just not for me, either the thickness of the sheet was too much or the scent. the escargot, the vitamin c and the heart eye mask, liked the benefits, just not my favorite material in masks, and lastly my loves

@lmaster  What did you love about the Aquis 01 spray? I have a sample and am looking forward to using it!

Nice @lmaster ❤️ Again lots of empties and your fave masks 👍

RE: Empties - 2019

This is about 4 weeks of mask empties. Sadly, the summer has been too busy for frequent masking. All were at least likable. I have already repurchased the Saturday Skin Quench and Spotlight masks. The Spotlight Mask (pink) is for brightening and it’s my HG brightening sheet mask. I also adore the Quench/hydrating Mask (teal) and it’s one of two hydrating masks I use regularly and keep stocked. The rest are likes. I will probably re-purchase the Yes to Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow Boosting Mud Mask. It’s one of the rare mud masks my dry skin can tolerate without feeling completely stripped of moisture. It has some AHAs in it too so I look a bit glowy after using it. I really do like the Karuna hand mask. Feels very Moisturizing but I wish it were unscented. It’s just a little too fragrant for me. The two Flashmasques were new for me. IMO there are pluses and minuses to the 5 minute masks. Big time savers for sure. But unfortunately 5 minutes was not enuf time to make a solid evaluation of the masks. Maybe next time.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Nice masks @christyrc ❤️ I only get to use sheets masks once a week or so but I do use overnight masks often.   

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@christyrc I feel the same way about summer and masking! I have been lacking on masking Smiley Sad This was a great reminder for me to mask today Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

2,657 Replies