cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

It’s been months since I’ve posted my empties, so I have more than usual. If anyone has any questions, let me know😀

loves LovesLoves

likes LikesLikes

nopes NopeNope

Hi @suzyo,

Lots of great products. The Mama Mia is so awesome, it is always in my shower.

Best,
Rebecca

@suzyo @Look at all that olaplex!!!

Why did you find the Algenist a nope? @suzyo 

@l8totheparty  It wasn't moisturizing enough, and broke me out. I'm not sure if I broke out because of the lack of moisture, or if my skin was just irritated by something in it. I had used it in the past and liked it, but now I use prescription retinol and my skin doesn't like the same things, so I would take my review with a grain of salt. I have another jar that came in a gift set, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it, lol.

Give it away to a family member, friend, or shelter? @suzyo  That's too bad the formula no longer worked on you.

Nice empties @suzyo. That Lush American Pie sounds like it smells wonderful! Will check it out the next time I’m in the store.

So I never post empties. The only stuff I ever finish is skincare and shower products. These are all loves. Paula's Choice Clear pore normalising cleanser, and Clear anti redness exfoliating solution (this is 2% bha). Also Paula's Choice 8% aha gel. I'm a big fan of these products and have repurchased a couple times now. They've made a huge difference in my acne and overall skin clarity. And last a pretty much lifetime favorite, Molton Brown Pink Pepper body wash. I always complain about it being expensive but a bottle lasts a good 6 months if you lather it up with a shower pouf. I literally get out of the shower and find myself sniffing my arm randomly, it just smells SO good. I highly recommend all of these.20191015_200357.jpg

@sprocketta Thanks for posting your empties! I love reading what you think 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Sometimes I wonder i blab too much in my reviews, so I'm glad to hear it's appreciated 🙂

@sprocketta blab on, girl! reviews are great 🙂 I love the pink pepper wash. It smells divine!

@sprocketta We LOVE reviews around here, so a review is never too long. Blab away, my friend, blab away!!!! giphy

excellent job!! @sprocketta

excellent job!! @sprocketta

Re: excellent job!! @sprocketta

Making room for the new purchases @lmaster my f&f ssale skincare  haul arrives tonight and the space in my bathroom is mighty sparse right now. I have been loving all the f&f sale haul pics.

Empties - 2019

trash for the week : LOVES LookAtMe watermelon mask favorite ever!! the creme shop confection perfection was excellent and FAB coconut water cream is one of my top favorite moisturizers. LIKES I loved the results and scent of all three masks, but didn't care for the sheet itself, the bath and body works foaming soap was meh as far as scent and devacurl b leav in is ok, I'm just still trying other hair products, so who knows I might go back to it later on. DIDN'T LIKE Sunday Riley ceramic slip, Vita Liberata was not very impressive as far as this self tanning lotion goes and the LaMer moisturizer is just too thick for my skin type

@lmaster I used that self tanner earlier this week and my feet are oompa loompa orange 🙂

Oh my!!! @CC3616 I really like loving tan and Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Refillable Water Medium

Thanks for the recommendations @lmaster 🙂 I love to see a clean option too! I just finished up a couple st. tropez products that worked well for me. I was excited for the organic vita liberata but it's a no for me too. 

Oh yes!! @CC3616 have you tried the watermelon St Tropez gradual lotion? Omg I love that one too!! 

So many empties @lmaster! Great work! Good to know about the SR cleanser and the self-tanner. The B&BW hand soap - vanilla and coconut - sounds like it smelled amazing! 

Thank you @itsfi I've been pretty dedicated to using these products I've accumulated consistently instead of jumping around all the time 😆🙌

6 Replies
testing