Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Congrats on all those empties @cianni!!! Looks like you are well on your way to meeting that 150 goals by the end of the year. I have my fingers crossed for you! Your review has me very interested in trying that BECCA Setting Powder. 

Thanks girl @sephoraaddict918 ❤️❤️ The becca is AMAZING. Definitely one of those products I’m fortunate to have discovered as a GWP/potentially in a sample bag? I never would have thought to pick it up! 

Ooh, I have a BECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder - Original

I got it in my Boxycharm box and I'm excited to try it!  @cianni 

@l8totheparty ahh I hope you love it too! I have dark circles that I’ll use both a color corrector and concealer on if I’m going for a full makeup look, so it’s easy for it to look super dry after setting (especially because my favourite setting powders are also designed to mattify.. TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection and COVER FX - Matte Setting Powder are my reliable go-tos). The becca really set everything down and kept everything from looking like a dry mess and settling into creases. It’s so weird but there is definitely a hydrating/almost cooking feeling you’ll experience when you put it on - it’s so nice I’m so happy to have found it 😭 and the price for a mini is also really good which is nice haha

@cianni 😘😘🤗🤗 I really want to try the Becca!! I agree...

@cianni 😘😘🤗🤗 I really want to try the Becca!! I agree, the farmacy moisturizer is not a love, it really clogs my pores 😒 but I do love other products

Re: @cianni 😘😘🤗🤗 I really want to try the Becca!! I agree...

@lmaster BIC also turned me onto the YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE - Superfood Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer and that works 2000000000x better for me 🙌🏼 I’m still waiting for fenty to release minis of the lavender and banana brightening setting powders 😭 I’m dying to try 

I'm with you on *hoping* for Fenty to release a mini of the lavender powder, @cianni.  Fingers crossed, right?

@CookieGirl1 Right! If anyone from fenty is creeping the BIC boards.... we want a mini lavender! Or maybe a set of minis? With a mini brightening powder and the matching mini powder 🤔 there seems to be a brightening powder shade to complement the regular powder shade for every skin tone so it could work hmmmm 

Oh oh oh I have a DS of this moisturizer @cianni I love the FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder - Lavender

I'm going to have to try to get my hands on that YTTP in a sample! @cianni 

@l8totheparty @lmaster @cianni that moisturizer is SO good.  I just finished off my third one this month (which will be in my end-of-the-month empties) and I'm hoarding a few minis of it in my stash Smiley Happy.

Oh wow @CookieGirl1 that's exciting to know 🙌😍

This is maybe a month and a half worth of empties?

Loves:

loves sept19.jpg

Spoiler
New to me:
SKII skincentuals cream: holy glow. Hydrating and glow finish. love the texture too. Way more than I would normally spend considering theres plenty of great creams much cheaper but I might have to save up and cave on this one.
St Tropez bronzing mousse: this took me a while to get through since I don't self tan regularly but I really enjoyed it. Was not streaky at all except areas where operator error took place. Good for face also.
Clarks Botanicals deep moisture mask: Dry skin = love. 
Josh rosebrook cocoa antioxidant mask: not too tough or dry after use.
osea white algae mask: hydrating

likessept19.jpg

Spoiler
Davines oi and NYM dry shampoo- good products that used to be HG for me but I have other favorites now.
Tony Moly I'm peach: smells great and hydrating

Meh:

nosept19.jpg

Spoiler
Amika triple RX mask: SO MANY SPLIT ENDS after using this instead of my other fave hair masks. I used it like 4 times and the whole thing is basically full and going in the trash.
Florapy: not sure whats up with this. they are usually HG for me, set I got was a gift purchased on amazon and smelled very chemically and off from usual.. 
Tula Insta Bright- I wanted to love this crazy fun foil mask but it burned and irritated my face, so pass.
Ardell glamour lashes- way too much for this simple gal LOL
Becca luminous body mousse- not my shade

@CC3616 I haven't actually tried the Amika mask but TBH I'm not a fan of the Amika scent--even though I know a lot of people love it.  That alone makes me not want to try it.

@CC3616 Great empties! I love that green flower as well Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

oh that's too funny @CC3616 glad you like the scent of th...

oh that's too funny @CC3616 glad you like the scent of the peach mask, it has great results that's for sure

Wow, this is impressive! I absolutely love SKII Facial Masks. They're the best for getting that healthy, glowing skin. <333

@PenelopeBT This was the first time I used them and will definitely be purchasing some!

Great batch of empties, @CC3616! On another note, your countertop is gorgeous! 

Thank you @scott1201! All the low buying was worth it Smiley Happy

Weekly 🗑️ IMG_20190916_084844440.jpgLoves

IMG_20190916_084937366.jpgLike the results, not the actual mask

IMG_20190916_101549843.jpgDo not like how sticky it is upon application

1 Reply