cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Nice masks @christyrc ❤️ I only get to use sheets masks once a week or so but I do use overnight masks often.   

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@christyrc I feel the same way about summer and masking! I have been lacking on masking 😞 This was a great reminder for me to mask today 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Empties - 2019

I have been really busy this summer and not much time for BIC,I think this is 3 - 4 months of empties.
LovesIMG_9010[1].JPG

Not for me
IMG_9012[1].JPG

Nice empties @Seymore3! That OH peel system is a good one! ❤️

@Seymore3 Awesome job on all of the empties!

Best,
Rebecca

I only used up 5 makeup/ skincare items this month. Kinda shocked 

10BF6DB3-BE25-4F33-97D5-908A3E685AE4.jpeg

Sometimes when we start products it takes months or years to go through so sometimes we don't have much beauty garbage. 

Sometimes our eyes are bigger than our faces lol.  

😊

@howconnie 

That’s so true.

Empties from the week:

Masks are all loves. I had a horrible sinus congestion issue late in the week so the steam eye masks were a god send. I don't think i would have been able to sleep without them. The two wash off mask empties were me just trying to use them up. The PTR is okay but i don't think i would purchase (this was gratis) it's just too difficult to wash off and i don't see any big benefits of using it. The Fresh mask is just kind of a weird texture that i don't love. Plus, Rose isn't really my favorite scent. Love the Clinique, Jack Black, and Biossance so much. Everything else is just kind of par for the course - not exciting but not bad.

IMG_9214.jpgIMG_9213.jpg

Nice empties @scott1201! You’ve gotten me hooked on Jack Black lip balms. 🥰 I just picked up another flavor the other day.

@scott1201 So many great empties! So sorry you weren't feeling well! I hope you are feeling better. 

Best,
Rebecca

Loves- Have most of these repurchased or deluxe samples to use up first. Won’t purchase the lancome right now because have quite a few other samples to work through. Have the Mac fix+ in another scent to use first.Loves- Have most of these repurchased or deluxe samples to use up first. Won’t purchase the lancome right now because have quite a few other samples to work through. Have the Mac fix+ in another scent to use first.

5C27A03A-E2AC-4180-BF9F-83E27FD6DCE7.jpeg

Okay/destash- too faced bronzers were ok but too dark for me. The ordinary was too siliconey for me. Dior was super old so tossed it.Okay/destash- too faced bronzers were ok but too dark for me. The ordinary was too siliconey for me. Dior was super old so tossed it.

Oh that L’occitane almond oil shower oil is divine! 😍 Great empties @jen81!

I love the Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb! It's lightweight and really helps hydrate my under eye area. <333

Love the Honey Milk Candy MaskLove the Honey Milk Candy Mask

I know that someone from the masking thread posted about these sheet masks from Candy O'Lady but I can't remember who it was; they're totally awesome and I'm thankful for having them brought to my attention as they helped clear up a bad bout of acne. 

The snail repair cream was nice and I still really like the scent and texture of the Silk Cream.

Don't like the Evercalm cream from RENDon't like the Evercalm cream from REN

Like the acne clearing pads, but found that it took me a long time to get through such a large amount of them. The eye gel was nice... but since I wasn't using it every day it, unfortunately, kept gunking up and I got tired of having to unclog it. I wanted to love the Evercalm day cream but I just couldn't get past the smell.

So great to know about the sheet masks @sockmagnet! I’m trying to deal with a breakout and may need to pull those out. Nice empties! 

love your empties @sockmagnet

love your empties @sockmagnet

June.jpg

My June empties:

Love-
Wyld Konjac Sponge
Prada Candy

Ok-
Yours Truly Madly In Love Bubble Bar
Equate Wipes
YTP Kale + Green Tea Cleanser