cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Nice empties @quspork! Love your categories. 💕 That Philosophy hand cream sounds really good; I’m putting it on my list to look into. 

Love the philosophy hand creams, @itsfi. The coconut and guava one is probably my favorite scent but there are lot of nice ones to try out. 

@quspork have you ever tried the Philosophy apricots and cream or the raspberries and cream? I think they smell so amazing!

Ooh, I have not, @CookieGirl1 but raspberry and cream sounds divine!

Re: Empties - 2019

June empties, except for sheet masks which I'll post another day.

IMG_8459.JPG

Spoiler

All in all, for the first half of the year, I went through 106 items (full and deluxe sizes and foils, non-sheet masks) - 38 full size products, 35 deluxe samples and 33 foil samples. The 106 empties consisted of 69 skincare items; 9 body care products; 16 hair care items; 5 makeup products; 3 fragrances and 4 that fit in the other category which was probably home goods of some sort (i.e., diffusers, etc.). Not surprisingly the bulk of the products I went through were skincare items, making up 65% of my total empties.

I’m so impressed @itsfi. Can’t wait to see your empties for the 2nd half of the year.

Thanks @ShortErica! I had soooo many open, half used products at the beginning of the year it was ridiculous, as clearly shown by so many full size products I went through. It'll be interesting to see how many products, and particularly full size ones, I go through since I've been trying not to open and partially use so many things all at once. 

38 full sized products!  That's really great, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita! 😊 It feels good to have used up products I have (and that I had opened/started). 👍🏼😊 With the exception of a couple of items, I’m at a place where I’m opening up new things. I’m hoping to just work through those items and not open up several products without finishing them. 🤞🏼

@itsfi WOW! I am sure your skin is happy!

Best,

Rebecca

It’d better be happy @RebeccaBT! hahaha! 😂🤣 Since I focused on going through my products instead of trying everything, my skin has been happier! 😃

Great products @itsfi! I felt the same way about the PTR...

Great products @itsfi! I felt the same way about the PTR mask. I felt like I didn't see any results and it was kind of a pain. At least now I can say I tried it.

Re: Great products @itsfi! I felt the same way about the PTR...

Thank you @Lazybeautybeast! 😃 Yeah, with that particular PTR mask I think you just have to be willing to go through the routine to make it warm up or just say “forget it”, leave the mask on for a few minutes and rinse it all off. Lol.

impressive empties @itsfi!

impressive empties @itsfi!

Re: impressive empties @itsfi!

Thank you @angelKiss24! 🙂 It'll be interesting to see how many empties I go through in the second half of the month. 

I love how you're keeping track of everything @itsfi !  June though... oh man... I still haven't posted my May empties.  Love that Viva Glam!

Thank you @missjeanie! 🙂 I love the VGV lippie - definitely a favorite of mine. That's a tried and true lippie for me. It's easy for time to pass by and you have a couple month's of empties still to post. I keep a bag that's probably just the right size for a month's worth of items. There are times when I forget to keep something.

I'm pretty good at keeping things, and the bag I use is perfect for most months as well @itsfi ... I actually took photos, but haven't gotten to posting lol. Before the end of July... I swear I'll get em up by then lol

I need to bust out a Viva Glam... I've been neglecting my MAC lipsticks.  Maybe the Miley for summer.

I’m going to have a delayed June posting for when I get back home @missjeanie. I did take my picture too so I could recycle the containers. No worries. We will hear your empties thoughts sooner or later and I’ll be curious to find out what you used up. 🙂

I don't know how it happened @ShortErica , but having more time (Graduated from college again in early June, so it's just work now, no more school) I seem to be falling behind in posting more!  I'm blaming the nice weather and wanting to get outside! lol

Just as long as you don’t disappear @missjeanie!

2 Replies
testing