cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I’m going to have a delayed June posting for when I get back home @missjeanie. I did take my picture too so I could recycle the containers. No worries. We will hear your empties thoughts sooner or later and I’ll be curious to find out what you used up. 🙂

I don't know how it happened @ShortErica , but having more time (Graduated from college again in early June, so it's just work now, no more school) I seem to be falling behind in posting more!  I'm blaming the nice weather and wanting to get outside! lol

Just as long as you don’t disappear @missjeanie!

heck no @ShortErica !!  Can't get rid of me that easily!  It's all I can do some days to keep up on mentions and the mask thread, but I'm thinking about staying home this weekend so that I have wi-fi and can get caught up on stuff here.  I've been heading to the lake and avoiding house work like crazy lately!  I should have time to get caught up on BIC!

Those are the two things I try to keep up on too @missjeanie. 😃

Nice to see your mini-review on the belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Jelly Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL@itsfi.  I've only tried a handful of products from Belif but I've really enjoyed all of them.

Thank you @CookieGirl1! I didn't expect to like the belif jelly cleanser as much as I do, which is nice because I was looking into another second cleanser for the summer (so far it's this one and the Neogen one). What other belif products do you like? 

@itsfi does it foam or lather at all or does it stay more gel-like?  I really like both the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bombas well as the BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomband while I've only had a sample size of the BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bomb,I liked it as well.

@CookieGirl1, I love the Moisturizing Bomb in the fall and winter - it's been good to my skin when the weather is cooler. Good reminder too that I have a DS of the moisturizing eye cream that I need to keep working on. The cleanser doesn't really foam up or lather very much, maybe just a few suds. It can be a little thick so I add just a little bit of water to give it some slip. 

Good to know, @itsfi.  I know that a lot of people really don't appreciate foaming cleansers but I actually like them and admittedly, I was hoping that this one would actually give more of an actual lather.

@CookieGirl1, have you tried NEOGEN DERMALOGY - Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanseror belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist 5.4 oz/ 160 mL?

@itsfi no, I actually haven't tried either.  I'll have to look into those...

@CookieGirl1, I’ve repurchased the Neogen one countless times - it also lasts a long time. 💚 Would work on all skin types and foams up easily and well. The belif I had a DS of way back when and liked it. 

@CookieGirl1, if you like foaming cleansers, I'd highly recommend SHISEIDO - Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam.I had a travel size of it (like a 2-2.5 oz sized), and I kid you not, it lasted almost a year!  You only need a little bit, mixed with water, and it creates the best foam I've ever seen.  It rinses clean, but not the dry, squeaky clean type of clean, it's just clean!!

That is a very in-depth breakdown of your empties, @itsfi . What are your completed goals?

That is a great question @l8totheparty! I don't know if I had any goals going into the first half of the year (or this last half for that matter) in terms of number of products. I guess I'm just seeing how many products I actually go through and the breakdown of those items. I've whittled away most of my foil samples, have donate them or gifted them to friends, so I don't really have that many foils. I'll just keep it up and see how many items I get through. It's more about going through things I have and not opening a bunch of items and letting them sit than reaching a specific number.

Smart plan!  @itsfi 

Re: Empties - V2

@lnum Adding in 97 empties/declutter/didn't work for me items to the trash. Bringing my YTD total to 🥁 361!!! 🙌LovesLoves

I love these scents, the bbw candle burned very odd, first time ever have I had a candle from there that one of the wicks would just go out, but great scentLovesLoves

LovesLoves

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

DeclutterDeclutter

No big noNo big no

Great empties! @lmaster 

Thank you sweets 🌞 @l8totheparty 

Great empties @lmaster! That Lanseal sheet mask and ACV scrub are fabulous! ♥️ I think I need that Voluspa bourbon vanilla candle - sounds like the scent would be divine! 😍

4 Replies
testing