cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ShortErica 😱😂

@eshoe you can make me laugh at any moment!! 🤗

Well @lmaster that was the weirdest mask ever😂 Sand and sky (well I know salmon swim in rivers, but still...a true water and land mask, now who can top that🤣)!

RE: Empties - 2019

These are my empties during half of April, the whole May and June. Most of these are likes or loves except for

May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon: I hate everything about it. I just don’t have the heart to throw away an expensive skincare item so it takes me a bit more than 2 yrs to finish.

Eve Lom Cleanser: meh.

Too Faced Peach Primer: okay this one is weird. I love love the sample. I finish 2 of them and decide to get the full size. It gets really angry if my skincare includes vitamin C. Everything peels and peels 😞

YSL foundation: oh boy good thing this is a sample. It’s cakey big time.

Tula Cleanser: I dont know where i got this from.  It does the job (i think) but it the scent reminds me of something from a dollar store lol.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@blackkitty2014 

Ah yes, the Tula cleanser is freaking fantastic, but that scent takes some getting used to. I thought I was going to hate it when I first sniffed it, but it turned out the cleanser was so nice that I got used to the smell 🤪

@RGbrown Tula really does the job but i really really wish there is no scent.  It reminds me of Sisley deluxe sample i get sometime ago.  The cream or whatever it is is nice but it is heavily scent liked i just spilled the whole bottle of perfume in the jar ... giving me a headache 😉 (and i normally dont mind the scent)

A finished laneige lip sleeping mask! You deserve an award @blackkitty2014 🏆

Thx you @ShortErica ... I thought i was never ever able to use it up 😉 It took a bit more than 2 yrs 😉

Thanks for answering my follow up without me asking @blackkitty2014. Now I have another one, did you use it every night or how often did you generally use it?

@ShortErica , for the first year and the half i only use it once a day as lip mask at night.  But about 6-7 months ago, i start using it as lip balm also (aka multiple times per day.  You can see i really want to pan it ;))

I’ve been tracking uses and am at 200+ @blackkitty2014. A dent has been made but I have a long long way to go. Both a good and a bad thing 😂

@ShortErica , i know... i want to repurchase but i dont want to have the same jar for another 2 years.  I wish they would have a set of half size jars with different flavors ... that'd be awesome 😉  Oh well ... who am i kidding ... eventually i will buy it again 😉

I bought the holiday set with 3 minis and the full size. I will never need to buy more @blackkitty2014. 😂 It would be nicer if they came out with a set of just minis.

Exactly @ShortErica 😉

Way to go @blackkitty2014! That’s a lot of empties!

Thx you @faeriegirl ... I need to post my empties every month but i'm so lazy 😉

Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I ha...

Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I had that issue too but I didn't made the connection that it could be my skincare products. You had some great products! Nice job!

Re: Oh good catch on the too faced peach primer. I think I ha...

@Lazybeautybeast I had 3 primers at the time: Hourglass Veil, Tatcha Silk Canvas and Too Faced Peach Primer.  TF is the only one didnt like my vitamin C products.  I wont re-purchase since i dont want to keep track of which products should be use with which 😉  And when it peels ... so ugly and yucky ... lol

Thx you @curlychiquita , @CookieGirl1 and @RebeccaBT Heart

Fabulous work, @blackkitty2014!

Wow, @blackkitty2014, that's an impressive amount of empties!

testing