cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Nice to see your mini-review on the belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Jelly Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL@itsfi.  I've only tried a handful of products from Belif but I've really enjoyed all of them.

Thank you @CookieGirl1! I didn't expect to like the belif jelly cleanser as much as I do, which is nice because I was looking into another second cleanser for the summer (so far it's this one and the Neogen one). What other belif products do you like? 

@itsfi does it foam or lather at all or does it stay more gel-like?  I really like both the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bombas well as the BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomband while I've only had a sample size of the BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bomb,I liked it as well.

@CookieGirl1, I love the Moisturizing Bomb in the fall and winter - it's been good to my skin when the weather is cooler. Good reminder too that I have a DS of the moisturizing eye cream that I need to keep working on. The cleanser doesn't really foam up or lather very much, maybe just a few suds. It can be a little thick so I add just a little bit of water to give it some slip. 

Good to know, @itsfi.  I know that a lot of people really don't appreciate foaming cleansers but I actually like them and admittedly, I was hoping that this one would actually give more of an actual lather.

@CookieGirl1, have you tried NEOGEN DERMALOGY - Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanseror belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist 5.4 oz/ 160 mL?

@itsfi no, I actually haven't tried either.  I'll have to look into those...

@CookieGirl1, I’ve repurchased the Neogen one countless times - it also lasts a long time. 💚 Would work on all skin types and foams up easily and well. The belif I had a DS of way back when and liked it. 

@CookieGirl1, if you like foaming cleansers, I'd highly recommend SHISEIDO - Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam.I had a travel size of it (like a 2-2.5 oz sized), and I kid you not, it lasted almost a year!  You only need a little bit, mixed with water, and it creates the best foam I've ever seen.  It rinses clean, but not the dry, squeaky clean type of clean, it's just clean!!

That is a very in-depth breakdown of your empties, @itsfi . What are your completed goals?

That is a great question @l8totheparty! I don't know if I had any goals going into the first half of the year (or this last half for that matter) in terms of number of products. I guess I'm just seeing how many products I actually go through and the breakdown of those items. I've whittled away most of my foil samples, have donate them or gifted them to friends, so I don't really have that many foils. I'll just keep it up and see how many items I get through. It's more about going through things I have and not opening a bunch of items and letting them sit than reaching a specific number.

Smart plan!  @itsfi 

Re: Empties - V2

@lnum Adding in 97 empties/declutter/didn't work for me items to the trash. Bringing my YTD total to 🥁 361!!! 🙌LovesLoves

I love these scents, the bbw candle burned very odd, first time ever have I had a candle from there that one of the wicks would just go out, but great scentLovesLoves

LovesLoves

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

DeclutterDeclutter

No big noNo big no

Great empties! @lmaster 

Thank you sweets 🌞 @l8totheparty 

Great empties @lmaster! That Lanseal sheet mask and ACV scrub are fabulous! ♥️ I think I need that Voluspa bourbon vanilla candle - sounds like the scent would be divine! 😍

Thank you so much!!! @itsfi it does smell amazing

@lmaster  This was so satisfying to look at! I've been so tempted to try that thrive mascara. So have you tried the full size before and just don't like the sample size, or do you just not really like sample sizes in general? 

@PrettyPaint I shouldn't even say I don't like it, because I've noticed many many times with mascara,, it'll take me at least 3 times using it before I can give a final judgement, and I did give it to my daughter soon after trying it a couple times... But she loves it!!

@lmaster, like @PrettyPaint, I’ve wondered about the Thrive mascara. Was there something specific about it that didn’t work for you or was it just overall not a good fit?

@itsfi I personally felt like it clumped my lashes very quickly, I attributed it to the mini size, however when my daughter uses it,,, she literally looks like she's wearing fake lashes,, next time she puts it on, I'll take a pic for you both @PrettyPaint 

2 Replies
testing