cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@l8totheparty Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 

Best,

Rebecca

That little Juice Beauty sample led me to purchase the anti-wrinkle solutions kit!  @RebeccaBT It really is a nice lotion.

you have some marvelous empties here! @l8totheparty

you have some marvelous empties here! @l8totheparty

Re: you have some marvelous empties here! @l8totheparty

Thanks, @lmaster !

Loves- verso eye serum was very hydrating and super expensive. Love the a plus Sunday riley.  The sheet mask is by Huxley and was very hydrating but costly at $36 for 3 masksLoves- verso eye serum was very hydrating and super expensive. Love the a plus Sunday riley. The sheet mask is by Huxley and was very hydrating but costly at $36 for 3 masks

Meh, okay, meh, like just don’t use often due to costMeh, okay, meh, like just don’t use often due to cost

@jen81  does the lash serum work?

@ather I think it did help some. I started this after grande lash. The applicator is much bigger compared to grand lash. It makes it hard to apply and get on lash line and not in your eye. I would use a thin eyeliner brush to apply next time and then I think it would work better. It’s worth trying for the price. I wasn’t as consistent with this as I was with grande lash. I will probably order another one and be more consistent. 

@jen81  Thanks for the info!! I was using eye envy but I think it’s been taken of the market. And it gave me a weird line on my lash line. So I’ve been in the market for a new one. Shiseido Full Lash and Brow Serum

has one and I’ve been looking at that one but it’s always good to get other opinions before buying. 

Hi @jen81 ,

That Double Wear Foundation is amazing! Great set of empties. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@jen81 Awesome empties! So many great products!

Best,

Rebecca

@jen81, I love masking but at that price!? woahhh...it be...

@jen81, I love masking but at that price!? woahhh...it better make me look like my dream 16 year old self (minus grease ball face)!!

Ooooh I've been wanting to hear about the Huxley mask, @jen81. Yikes on the price, though.

@eshoe yes very nice but... not that nice. Maybe they will go on sale? Definitely gave a boost of hydration but $$$

Empty box filled up.NoNo

Eh - wouldn't purchase againEh - wouldn't purchase again

Many regulars, all goodMany regulars, all good

Love, samples are all sample sizes of products I already purchase.Love, samples are all sample sizes of products I already purchase.

@weetart, love seeing all the different masks everyone's...

@Weetart, love seeing all the different masks everyone's going through!

@Weetart  Dermal Korea masks have a permanent spot on my nightstand. So gentle and so inexpensive! I love the fragrance of the wine one — so grapey 🍇😁🍇

Wow, @Weetart, masking game strong!

Wow @Weetart that is quite a mask selection ❤️

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

It certainly helps plump up the skin! @2manyperfumes

@Weetart  Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

@Weetart where did you find the Dearpacker in your bottom 💗’s pic?

testing