cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of empties! 

I am going to have to try out that Murad cleanser this summer- my face gets more oily on hot days in the summer, but not in the winter.

@Weetart 

Wow you went through some steam masks @Weetart - I'm a little jealous! I almost always forget that I even have them.

@Weetart I love those heated eye masks!

Awesome empties!! @Weetart 

RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of empties. Maybe I need to downsize my empty box. The image with the icing sweet bar is of my favorites sheet masks. Everything else is a jumble of goods/favs/would repurchases. Except I want to note that the native body wash with green tea has really turned me off green tea scent for a while. I LOVE native, just not so much that winter seasonal scent... took me eons to use it up.

awesome job @Weetart

awesome job @Weetart

Lots of great skincare empties @Weetart! 💕

Wow 😲 that is an amazing mask collection @Weetart .  I’ve never heard of native but the black currant and green tea sound interesting.  Lol I hate green tea (hot) ugh 🤢 but I love cold iced green tea.  I tried the ice cream flavour - 🤢 nope.  

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@2manyperfumes yeah. I also love iced green tea, and love many green tea products... as long as they smell too strongly of it. But it’s too strong of a scent for me now after that body wash lol

RE: Empties - 2019

My May empties! Liked everything, LOVED the Stila glitter, Sephora collection mascara, bath and body works candle and body wash, and the Juicy Couture perfume. Only thing I didn’t really like was the Living Proof hairspray mini, which was just okay- didn’t do too much.

love your empties @samkeaysxo

love your empties @samkeaysxo

Nice empties @samkeaysxo! I like the SC mascara too😊

Great empties @samkeaysxo ! The candle and body wash sound exquisite!

@samkeaysxo love these empties! It's always so fun hearing about products I haven't tried yet. It's so satisfying to finish a fragrance, it's one of the longest items to go through I find

Re: Empties - 2019

My empties box filled up fast this week. Usual suspects, two were sample sizes and the Brandt I have a backup waiting. It get rid of my sleep crinkles that don’t bounce back like they used to.Usual suspects, two were sample sizes and the Brandt I have a backup waiting. It get rid of my sleep crinkles that don’t bounce back like they used to.

Good, might purchase. Quai felt nice, but I don’t really need it, pixie my skin loooved, so when there is an opening in my routine I’ll totally consider it. TM essence worked well, I like most products in that line.Good, might purchase. Quai felt nice, but I don’t really need it, pixie my skin loooved, so when there is an opening in my routine I’ll totally consider it. TM essence worked well, I like most products in that line.

Good products, but my skin was sensitive. They worked well, didn’t damage my skin, but it was way too uncomfortable. Bummer too because I loved the smell of the PTR mask.Good products, but my skin was sensitive. They worked well, didn’t damage my skin, but it was way too uncomfortable. Bummer too because I loved the smell of the PTR mask.

Epic fails, gold raccoony has zero effect, even though it’s adorable. And the Sephora cleaning water burns my eyes terribly.Epic fails, gold raccoony has zero effect, even though it’s adorable. And the Sephora cleaning water burns my eyes terribly.

Thank you for sharing @Weetart  masks are hit and miss.  I do well with some products that my daughters hate then I try theirs and I’m underwhelmed meh 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Definitely @2manyperfumes! And sometimes the exact same mask will be a hit or miss with me! I think it’s when I select the wrong mask for either my mood or for daily skin need.

love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Wee...

love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Weetart

RE: love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Wee...

PTR has great wash off masks! I think I used the pumpkin one too soon after a microdermabrasion treatment which made it uncomfortable, but it worked well. The thermal one is my absolute favorite, I love how it warms up when you massage it. Soooo relaxing. @Imaster

More empties for May!  Bought more Ardell lashes and I still have 2 more hylauronic masks.  Completely out of the PTR Irish Moor Mud.  It’s pretty good for unclogging pores and soothes the skin without drying,  

73E87BE8-FB66-4840-B2C4-197C7F4DA5DF.jpeg

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes
testing