Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you @RebeccaBT I appreciate that πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Nice trash @lmaster Smiley Wink

@eshoe thanks!! πŸ˜‰

RE: Empties - 2019

Mask and a couple sample empties. All good. I was particularly impressed by the Murad AHA/BHA cleanser. I have enough foaming cleansers for a year, but this is near the top of the list along side Tartes cleanser which @lmaster and I have agreed is fab for combo oily skin folks. The Yehwadam serum sample was way awesome and I have ordered a couple of their sheet masks as a result .

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of empties! 

I am going to have to try out that Murad cleanser this summer- my face gets more oily on hot days in the summer, but not in the winter.

@Weetart 

Wow you went through some steam masks @Weetart - I'm a little jealous! I almost always forget that I even have them.

@Weetart I love those heated eye masks!

Awesome empties!! @Weetart 

Empties:  third bottle of IGK 30,000 feet love it can’t live without it for volume and texture.  Juice beauty pack from December now used up.  It was very good and smelled great.  Probably pick up another gift set in the winter.  Hylauronic mask from The Creme excellent mask.  Have 2 left in the pack of 5.   Pore primer is okay (rewards sample).  Like the other Benefit one better.  I love this shampoo and conditioner from Matrix.  Sadly I’m almost out of shampoo and they each cost over $20 at my local salon ☹️

3A15474B-BD54-4F52-921F-BDDF3A797C02.jpeg4ACE1D05-D701-431B-AFC2-67CDDF939439.jpegD9E711AE-1BB2-4883-942B-18987C41CF46.jpeg

I have that CrΓ¨me Shop mask and can't wait to use it @2manyperfumes

Just used the peach one this morning πŸ‘

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice empties! @2manyperfumes and bummer about the shampoo. My shampoo is $24 and it’s never on sale. But it makes my hair feel like silky kitty fur so I still buy it.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks @Weetart πŸ₯° I know.  I found Verb on sale at Winners.  Yeah -24/both conditioner and shampoo.  I found a bunch of goodies on sale.  Posting them on the TJ Max’s thread.  

awesome empties @2manyperfumes

awesome empties @2manyperfumes

Re: awesome empties @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster β€οΈ

@2manyperfumes The IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spraysounds amazing! I have to try it!

Best,
Rebecca

It helps my fine hair have some shape and texture

I just bought the Juice Beauty set!  ❀❀

@2manyperfumes 

I like the scent @l8totheparty and it was pretty good πŸ₯°

Empties - 2019

the only items I would not repurchase are unfortunately the bawdy, tatcha and Murad

null

null

@lmaster ...so we gonna get a review on that butt mask? haha.

13 Replies