Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

🀦 @Samtian it's terrible girl!! Totally gimmick but I did it anyway 🀣

@lmaster sorry to hear and thanks for taking one for the team. I won't be tempted lol

Haha! @Cyncynn no prob! πŸ˜‰

So many different masks lol where do you guys find them 

@2manyperfumes got this from Ulta 

Marshalls, TJMaxx, Winners lol.  And Online. Facetory.  I think some of the ladies subscribe to a sheet mask monthly? @2manyperfumes 

Wow lol thanks @l8totheparty πŸ˜ I’ve never seen so many different ones.  

I hadn't ever shopped the beauty section of those discount stores for makeup or masks until this past week.  Well, I hadn't shopped the beauty section period. It was a pleasant surprise to me! @2manyperfumes 

I haunt my local discount store (Winners every couple of weeks).  This month I picked up three MAC signature fragrances and the KVD lipstick.  Lol

RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of empties. Maybe I need to downsize my empty box. The image with the icing sweet bar is of my favorites sheet masks. Everything else is a jumble of goods/favs/would repurchases. Except I want to note that the native body wash with green tea has really turned me off green tea scent for a while. I LOVE native, just not so much that winter seasonal scent... took me eons to use it up.

awesome job @Weetart

awesome job @Weetart

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of great skincare empties @Weetart! πŸ’•

Wow 😲 that is an amazing mask collection @Weetart .  I’ve never heard of native but the black currant and green tea sound interesting.  Lol I hate green tea (hot) ugh 🀒 but I love cold iced green tea.  I tried the ice cream flavour - 🀒 nope.  

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@2manyperfumes yeah. I also love iced green tea, and love many green tea products... as long as they smell too strongly of it. But it’s too strong of a scent for me now after that body wash lol

RE: Empties - 2019

I love this Honey Butter lip balm from Farmacy. I figure there were about 200 uses in this item. It’s buttery, no weird taste, very Moisturizing. Got my formerly chapped lips through the end of the winter with comfy relief. Does not smell like honey or butter. Does smell organic like fresh produce, maybe in the citrus family. Very lightly scented. Definitely will re-purchase.

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

@christyrc, I’ve been trying not to start a new tube of lip balm until I get through what I have open but I may have to rethink that with this Farmacy lip balm... πŸ€” 

That sounds good @christyrc πŸ‘

@christyrc WOW! You got so many uses out of that! I will have to give it a try Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @christyrc ,

I totally agree with you! I love this lip balm! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

IMG_4005.jpgend of May

I wasn't that impressed with the last Oozoo Bear mask that I tried, but I quite liked this one - it smelled nice too. Would recommend all of the masks I've used recently Smiley Happy

IMG_4133.jpgbeginning of June