cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@sephoraaddict918 Impressive collection of empties!

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @sephoraaddict918 ,

This is a very impressive set of empties but am I the only one that loves when you finish a stick of deodorant? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Empties - 2019

Mask and a couple sample empties. All good. I was particularly impressed by the Murad AHA/BHA cleanser. I have enough foaming cleansers for a year, but this is near the top of the list along side Tartes cleanser which @lmaster and I have agreed is fab for combo oily skin folks. The Yehwadam serum sample was way awesome and I have ordered a couple of their sheet masks as a result .

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Lots of empties! 

I am going to have to try out that Murad cleanser this summer- my face gets more oily on hot days in the summer, but not in the winter.

@Weetart 

Wow you went through some steam masks @Weetart - I'm a little jealous! I almost always forget that I even have them.

@Weetart I love those heated eye masks!

Awesome empties!! @Weetart 

Lots of empties. Maybe I need to downsize my empty box. The image with the icing sweet bar is of my favorites sheet masks. Everything else is a jumble of goods/favs/would repurchases. Except I want to note that the native body wash with green tea has really turned me off green tea scent for a while. I LOVE native, just not so much that winter seasonal scent... took me eons to use it up.

awesome job @Weetart

awesome job @Weetart

Lots of great skincare empties @Weetart! ๐Ÿ’•

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ that is an amazing mask collection @Weetart .  Iโ€™ve never heard of native but the black currant and green tea sound interesting.  Lol I hate green tea (hot) ugh ๐Ÿคข but I love cold iced green tea.  I tried the ice cream flavour - ๐Ÿคข nope.  

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@2manyperfumes yeah. I also love iced green tea, and love many green tea products... as long as they smell too strongly of it. But itโ€™s too strong of a scent for me now after that body wash lol

My May empties! Liked everything, LOVED the Stila glitter, Sephora collection mascara, bath and body works candle and body wash, and the Juicy Couture perfume. Only thing I didnโ€™t really like was the Living Proof hairspray mini, which was just okay- didnโ€™t do too much.

love your empties @samkeaysxo

love your empties @samkeaysxo

Nice empties @samkeaysxo! I like the SC mascara too๐Ÿ˜Š

Great empties @samkeaysxo ! The candle and body wash sound exquisite!

@samkeaysxo love these empties! It's always so fun hearing about products I haven't tried yet. It's so satisfying to finish a fragrance, it's one of the longest items to go through I find

My empties box filled up fast this week. Usual suspects, two were sample sizes and the Brandt I have a backup waiting. It get rid of my sleep crinkles that donโ€™t bounce back like they used to.Usual suspects, two were sample sizes and the Brandt I have a backup waiting. It get rid of my sleep crinkles that donโ€™t bounce back like they used to.

Good, might purchase. Quai felt nice, but I donโ€™t really need it, pixie my skin loooved, so when there is an opening in my routine Iโ€™ll totally consider it. TM essence worked well, I like most products in that line.Good, might purchase. Quai felt nice, but I donโ€™t really need it, pixie my skin loooved, so when there is an opening in my routine Iโ€™ll totally consider it. TM essence worked well, I like most products in that line.

Good products, but my skin was sensitive. They worked well, didnโ€™t damage my skin, but it was way too uncomfortable. Bummer too because I loved the smell of the PTR mask.Good products, but my skin was sensitive. They worked well, didnโ€™t damage my skin, but it was way too uncomfortable. Bummer too because I loved the smell of the PTR mask.

Epic fails, gold raccoony has zero effect, even though itโ€™s adorable. And the Sephora cleaning water burns my eyes terribly.Epic fails, gold raccoony has zero effect, even though itโ€™s adorable. And the Sephora cleaning water burns my eyes terribly.

Thank you for sharing @Weetart  masks are hit and miss.  I do well with some products that my daughters hate then I try theirs and Iโ€™m underwhelmed meh 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Definitely @2manyperfumes! And sometimes the exact same mask will be a hit or miss with me! I think itโ€™s when I select the wrong mask for either my mood or for daily skin need.

love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Wee...

love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Weetart
testing