cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

More lovesMore loves

Loves, likes and nope! LovesLoves

On the fenceOn the fence

Spoiler
I'm on the fence about this skII essence, mainly bc it has a paraben in the ingredients,, what I'm hearing is that there has not been any research that links paraben found in cosmetics to cancer,,, but does that mean they have researched and tested or not, it just makes me uncomfortable

NopeNope

Spoiler
Didn't like either of these, the masks serum felt too heavy for my skin in the summer and I wasn't too fond of the scent in this lotion

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice empties! That paraben issue is why Iโ€™ve stayed away from SK II. Iโ€™m using the Tatcha one and am enjoying it so far. I would recommend giving that one a try!

@lmaster Always love seeing your thoughts on products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT I appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Nice trash @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Empties - 2019

I love this Honey Butter lip balm from Farmacy. I figure there were about 200 uses in this item. Itโ€™s buttery, no weird taste, very Moisturizing. Got my formerly chapped lips through the end of the winter with comfy relief. Does not smell like honey or butter. Does smell organic like fresh produce, maybe in the citrus family. Very lightly scented. Definitely will re-purchase.

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@christyrc, Iโ€™ve been trying not to start a new tube of lip balm until I get through what I have open but I may have to rethink that with this Farmacy lip balm... ๐Ÿค” 

That sounds good @christyrc ๐Ÿ‘

@christyrc WOW! You got so many uses out of that! I will have to give it a try ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @christyrc ,

I totally agree with you! I love this lip balm! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

end of Mayend of May

I wasn't that impressed with the last Oozoo Bear mask that I tried, but I quite liked this one - it smelled nice too. Would recommend all of the masks I've used recently ๐Ÿ™‚

beginning of Junebeginning of June

Iโ€™m three quarters done my Tatcha essence.  Love it ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@sockmagnet 

Lovinโ€™ the skincare empties @sockmagnet! ๐Ÿ’— I liked that SNP dragon mask too; itโ€™s fun! Is the Tatcha essence one you would repurchase? 

@itsfi yes I think I would, but only during a 20% off sale - it does last about 6-7 months of twice daily application though. I have other products to use up before I make a final decision. Currently I am using up a small size SK-II essence that I got in a set, but I don't like the way it smells, so I definitely prefer the Tatcha one to that.

Great empties! @sockmagnet 

my kind of empties @sockmagnet ๐Ÿ˜‰

my kind of empties @sockmagnet ๐Ÿ˜‰

More May empties from the past couple of weeks:

empties.jpgemptymasks.jpg

Spoiler
A few loves at top, including the Nars Pro Shadow Base, YTTP cream and UD liner in Stark Naked, all are standing favorites. The eye gels are pretty and decent but there are plenty others that work just as well. The Coola Mineral Face Matte Tint Sunscreen was an immediate purchase, will be great for summertime. This was the first time I had tried the Benefit Porefessional; I have destashed so many samples but finally decided to give it a try. It's almost exactly like the Coola but without sunscreen. I bought a tube for nighttime wear when I don't need SPF.

Love the Commodity Book, but Velvet is my favorite. Rationing my remaining samples! The bliss Triple Oxygenating Facial is nice and I would buy again, just trying to get through some other products. Will likely buy the belif Bubbling Pore Cleaner as that's what I was trying to dupe; this is pretty close but without the exfoliation.

All of the masks were great. That Jayjun was a fantastic 3-step mask, and those are hard to come by so I will like;y keep it in mind for repurchases/traveling masks. The Pretti Bright Shine mask surprised me because I did not care for the other one from this line I tried. This one has a scent similar to the YTTP cream โค๏ธ 

awesome! @eshoe ahhhh ahhhhhh the citrus lovely!!

awesome! @eshoe ahhhh ahhhhhh the citrus lovely!!

@eshoe I'm not dedicated enough to save my masks but I do plan to post the number I've used from my spreadsheet at the end. You've got so many empties!

testing