cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I love LaRoche Posay.  I'll have to try out this balm @angelKiss24 !  Thanks for the recommendation.

Great job with your empties @angelKiss24! I've heard good things about Jordan Samuel products. 🙂

@itsfi, his products have cult followings in certain skin...

@itsfi, his products have cult followings in certain skincare communities. Two days without this serum and I'm already missing it in my routine. I'm also using his After Show Cleanser and retinol serum, love the cleanser, need more time with the retinol.

More lovesMore loves

Loves, likes and nope! LovesLoves

On the fenceOn the fence

Spoiler
I'm on the fence about this skII essence, mainly bc it has a paraben in the ingredients,, what I'm hearing is that there has not been any research that links paraben found in cosmetics to cancer,,, but does that mean they have researched and tested or not, it just makes me uncomfortable

NopeNope

Spoiler
Didn't like either of these, the masks serum felt too heavy for my skin in the summer and I wasn't too fond of the scent in this lotion

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice empties! That paraben issue is why I’ve stayed away from SK II. I’m using the Tatcha one and am enjoying it so far. I would recommend giving that one a try!

@lmaster Always love seeing your thoughts on products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT I appreciate that 😊💗

Nice trash @lmaster 😉

@eshoe thanks!! 😉

RE: Empties - 2019

I love this Honey Butter lip balm from Farmacy. I figure there were about 200 uses in this item. It’s buttery, no weird taste, very Moisturizing. Got my formerly chapped lips through the end of the winter with comfy relief. Does not smell like honey or butter. Does smell organic like fresh produce, maybe in the citrus family. Very lightly scented. Definitely will re-purchase.

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

ooooo this sounds great @christyrc

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@christyrc, I’ve been trying not to start a new tube of lip balm until I get through what I have open but I may have to rethink that with this Farmacy lip balm... 🤔 

That sounds good @christyrc 👍

@christyrc WOW! You got so many uses out of that! I will have to give it a try 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @christyrc ,

I totally agree with you! I love this lip balm! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

end of Mayend of May

I wasn't that impressed with the last Oozoo Bear mask that I tried, but I quite liked this one - it smelled nice too. Would recommend all of the masks I've used recently 🙂

beginning of Junebeginning of June

I’m three quarters done my Tatcha essence.  Love it 🥰 

@sockmagnet 

Lovin’ the skincare empties @sockmagnet! 💗 I liked that SNP dragon mask too; it’s fun! Is the Tatcha essence one you would repurchase? 

@itsfi yes I think I would, but only during a 20% off sale - it does last about 6-7 months of twice daily application though. I have other products to use up before I make a final decision. Currently I am using up a small size SK-II essence that I got in a set, but I don't like the way it smells, so I definitely prefer the Tatcha one to that.

Great empties! @sockmagnet 

my kind of empties @sockmagnet 😉

my kind of empties @sockmagnet 😉
testing