cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

wow @Lazybeautybeast you smashed these empties! good job

wow @Lazybeautybeast you smashed these empties! good job

Re: Empties - 2019

@Lazybeautybeast Awesome empties!!

Best,

Rebecca

Niiice @Lazybeautybeast! I’m always so impressed and inspired by your empties! 😃 Lots of great products here! 👌🏼

Thanks @itsfi! 😊 I'm always surprised by how many emptie...

Thanks @itsfi! 😊 I'm always surprised by how many empties I have each month.

RE: Empties - 2019

Late May to mid June empties ☀️ I’m a little bit late on the May empties train, but I finally have a full bucket. This month I’m adding a new category to my rating systems, penalty box bad. These are products so bad that I couldn’t bother finishing and am not upset that I didn’t finish. Loves: Touch in SOL Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation, Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint In Rosé, Marc Jacobs Lip Créme in #216 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Hand Sanitizer, Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve, Sephora Rouge Shine #14 Love Affair Likes: Bath and Body Works Rose Quartz Hans Cream, First Aid Beauty Ginger & Turmeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks in Fly High/Speak Your Mind/Never Say Never, Commodity Gold Parfum, Meh/So-So: Tarte Rainforest of The Sea Water Foundation, Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask, Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lip in Jawbreaker, NYX Epic Ink Liner, Contour Cosmetics Pencil in #4 Juju Penalty Box Bad: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo, Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette, Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick In Poe.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@cindyvonlovely Love reading your thoughts on your empties!

Best,
Rebecca

I love your photos @cindyvonlovely!

You have a good variety of likes and dislikes! This was a great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Great pictures!! @cindyvonlovely 

The Watermelon Lemonade pocketbac sounds great @cindyvonlovely

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

It was, it smelled exactly like the watermelon Jolly Ranchers!

Funny, I've got a Gucci Guilty sample I'm using as we speak.  It smells like wealth.  I'd like to be wealthy. There appears to be a correlation, or maybe it's a leap.  I might just buy it. @cindyvonlovely 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

It may work really good with your body chemistry, but on me it was like AXE body spray with extra steps. Gucci has other perfumes that are good, like the Bloom one.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Yeah, best not smell like AXE. @cindyvonlovely 

great stash of empties! @cindyvonlovely

great stash of empties! @cindyvonlovely

Absolutely loved everything except the Derma-E scrub. It just wasn't as exfoliating as I'd like, but it wasn't bad 🙂 IMG_20190603_153625.jpg

@SpaceLlama, lots of great products being used up!  Now I'm going to have to try that Rose Jam, wasn't wowed in the store with the scent, but maybe it'll be different at home

Hi @SpaceLlama ,

The Olehenriksen Toners are so nice! Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hmmm that Rose Jam sounds like some good stuff, @SpaceLlama...

It really is, @eshoe ! I still smell like it for a little bit after I leave the shower! They also have a body spray. I tried it in store, but it wasn't my jam. It was a bit too strong haha. 

Ooooh see I like that @SpaceLlama. Bum Bum kinda leaves a scent and then when you layer it with the cream and spray, it’s pretty strong (no complaints). A good shower gel should leave a lingering scent (if that’s part of why you buy it) in my mind. Thanks for the info!

@eshoe  It really is. In our household it is well loved.  We literally have backups of backups of backups 😂🤣😉

9 Replies
testing