cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@jen81  does the lash serum work?

@ather I think it did help some. I started this after grande lash. The applicator is much bigger compared to grand lash. It makes it hard to apply and get on lash line and not in your eye. I would use a thin eyeliner brush to apply next time and then I think it would work better. It’s worth trying for the price. I wasn’t as consistent with this as I was with grande lash. I will probably order another one and be more consistent. 

@jen81  Thanks for the info!! I was using eye envy but I think it’s been taken of the market. And it gave me a weird line on my lash line. So I’ve been in the market for a new one. Shiseido Full Lash and Brow Serum

has one and I’ve been looking at that one but it’s always good to get other opinions before buying. 

Hi @jen81 ,

That Double Wear Foundation is amazing! Great set of empties. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@jen81 Awesome empties! So many great products!

Best,

Rebecca

@jen81, I love masking but at that price!? woahhh...it be...

@jen81, I love masking but at that price!? woahhh...it better make me look like my dream 16 year old self (minus grease ball face)!!

Ooooh I've been wanting to hear about the Huxley mask, @jen81. Yikes on the price, though.

@eshoe yes very nice but... not that nice. Maybe they will go on sale? Definitely gave a boost of hydration but $$$

Empty box filled up.NoNo

Eh - wouldn't purchase againEh - wouldn't purchase again

Many regulars, all goodMany regulars, all good

Love, samples are all sample sizes of products I already purchase.Love, samples are all sample sizes of products I already purchase.

@weetart, love seeing all the different masks everyone's...

@Weetart, love seeing all the different masks everyone's going through!

@Weetart  Dermal Korea masks have a permanent spot on my nightstand. So gentle and so inexpensive! I love the fragrance of the wine one — so grapey 🍇😁🍇

Wow, @Weetart, masking game strong!

Wow @Weetart that is quite a mask selection ❤️

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

It certainly helps plump up the skin! @2manyperfumes

@Weetart  Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

@Weetart where did you find the Dearpacker in your bottom 💗’s pic?

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I bought it from Nature Collection. Doesn’t look like they have the one with the blue writing anymore. Boooo. I see another from the same line though.

Weekly empties:

masks.jpg

Spoiler
Most were good. The Bawdy was entertaining but provided no major visible illumination 😄 The Glow Loudy looked promising but had an old leather/stinky shoe/hose water scent. I have 9 more, maybe I'll make a DIY foot mask or something with them.

empties.jpg

Spoiler
The Caudalie is a love but I am working through a few DS of the Bioderma micellar water so won't need to restock for awhile. The Burt's Bees Sedona Sands crayon has been discontinued and sadly I have yet to find the perfect substitute. I've purchased a few backups and once those run out, just might stop wearing lipstick for awhile and finish out my lip mask backlog. I've purchased a FS of the Kopari, my daughter is picky when it comes to toothpaste and this works for her. The Inkey List HA serum works the same as the Anjou for my daily serum, so it's been replaced already and I'm quite pleased with that. Commodity Book, love. TJ Maxx now has a good supply of these, and I managed to pick up a Vetiver (my favorite) of the bunch.

Dumb question maybe🤔 does the kopari toothpaste smell like coconuts? I looked at that & was wondering?...@eshoe

Not a dumb ? @sonnydee I was curious too! It just minty, it’s almost exactly like the A&H I use daily. Everyone in my house uses different toothpaste and it’s a pain for traveling. I took this on a trip and everyone loved it. It doesn’t have fluoride, fyi.

@eshoe I'm literally about to be done with a caudalie mic...

@eshoe I'm literally about to be done with a caudalie micellar water 😁 great empties!
testing