cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Oh! I haven't tried the glowstick yet. I'll have to add it to my future purchase list. 

Nice collection of empties, @CarolBT!  It's always fun seeing what products other people go through so congrats on your first Empties post :).

awesome empties!! great masks @CarolBT

awesome empties!! great masks @CarolBT

Re: awesome empties!! great masks @CarolBT

Thanks! I think you're on the Masking thread, right @lmaster? I should join you all there more too! But, I drop in only sporadically that I don't think I can keep up with the weekly themes. 

I have not followed the weekly themes as I've just started, but I'm loving it!  It gets me motivated to use the lovely masks I have.  And I'm learning lots about other masks out there. 

@CarolBT 

@CarolBT definitely join in on the masking thread! it's so fun. i used to be so inconsistent with my masks, but the thread really inspires me to keep trying new things! plus some of the photos and experiences are hilarious LOL

Oh yes @CarolBT you should definitely drop in!! The weekly theme is fun, but we definitely don't hold anybody to that 😊🤗 please join us! We all love seeing what everybody is using 😉

I love the Olaplex 3, 4, & 5. 

I have the Dr. Jart samples, and will have to pull them out. 

I've been looking at the Fresh black tea eye creams/serums.   Which would you recommend? I already have the Clarins and the Shiseido eye creams. I'm trying to slow the progress of my eye wrinkles.

@CarolBT 

Hmmm, I haven't tried either of those brands you mentioned. But, I was very happy with the Fresh black tea eye cream.

Glad you joined @CarolBT! That's a nice batch of empties. I'm sorry your mom couldn't enjoy the eye cream but at least you get to! 🙂

I was sort of fake sad that she couldn't use it because I actually really wanted it for myself, haha - terrible of me, I know. 😉 

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.33.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.33.26 AM.png

2 months worth of empties (1st pic) 

Out of those, these are my particular likes & loves: (2nd pic) 

• Philosophy Fresh Cream
  • Nature Republic Hair Liner in Brown
  • Bioderma SensiBio Micellar Water 
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day
  • OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo 
  • Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis
  • Skinfood Cheek and Lip Trio – No3 Cherry Tomato
  • Thayers Witch Hazel Toner
  • LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  • Opti Free Replenish 

Love me some snow fairy ❤️❤️ @MSena 

@PrettyPaint Sprinkled some of the dust in my closet. It's a part of me now. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@MSena how did you like the Skinfood honey essence? I’ve been eyeing that but I worry it might smell too strongly of honey.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@Weetart I adore it. It's my wallet-friendly version of Estee Lauder's Brown Bottle. (advanced night repair) It barely smells like anything to me! Detected no honey fragrance whatsoever. 

Oh nice! I currently use Missha Time Revolution as my “brown bottle”. But I think you’ve sold me on this! @MSena 

@Weetart I've heard good things about time revolution, too! How do you like it? 

I like it a lot! It took me a few months for my skin to get used to the retinol, but that’s not unique to this product. My skin soaks it right up. 🙂 you really do get a big bottle so I think it’s a really good deal @MSena 

Wow you ladies use a lot more stuff than I do lol I feel better now haaaa.  I’m just finishing my conditioner from 5 months ago.  

I take eons with shampoo/conditioner. I don’t use it often with my hair type. @2manyperfumes Tou just reminded me I think it’s time to cut the old dye job off. My hairs down to my butt so I think I’ll have enough left after chopping the meh color off.

21 Replies
testing