cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe @Did you find the eye gel smelled like motor oil?  I wonder if the whole trio was expired.  Gritty lip product, motor oil eye gel... the cooling moisturizer is okay.  May be nice in the summer..

@heartsmyface I didn’t notice a scent, just a drippy presence. That I would rather not be there.

Great empties @eshoe , awesome mix of foils, DS and masks!

Thanks @missjeanie, I’m tearing through them this week, too!

It's a great time to work through some of the smaller sample sizes @eshoe ... Get to decide if they're worthy of a full size sale purchase!

Oh yes I know, @missjeanie! I’m not even down to the fine-tuning yet😄

excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

Re: excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

It’s crazy what happend when you set goals for yourself, @lmaster 😂 I need to do it more often for my foils!

Skyn products - just not good or were they bad @eshoe? It seems like such a bummer since I expect big things after using the eye gels.

I think both @Kim888 and @heartsmyface share my sentiments on the lip fix @ShortErica. The eye serum just didn’t add anything for me and was very watery. More like an eye essence if there were such a thing.

I guess it's good that it's bad because I already feel like I'm so behind on all the amazing lip balms showcased in the masking challenge @eshoe 😉 

It is most definitely not a RP, @ShortErica. Clumpy and oily/dripping at the same time.  it good, though the scent was pleasant!

Wow - hey guys! Long time no see!

So, i've been in the Philippines for the past month or so and decided to take a posting break (honestly, the spam was bumming me out) but i'm back! And posting a ton of empties! I changed hotels 4 times and i only have 3 hotel's worth of photos so i'm missing a couple of things. All in all, i had a GREAT trip and used a ton of travel sized beauty. In no particular order... here we go...

Spoiler

IMG_8045.jpg

Shampoo / Conditioner - love this! Alterna products have only been wins for me.

Bastiste dry shampoo - this brand is a new discovery for me - it works great and cleans without residue

Kiehls face wash - this is already on my loves list. great and simply face wash.

Caudilie eye cream - i really like this! I think i have 2 or 3 more from promos but i might purchase after using all of them.

MAC Fixe Plus - eh, it's fine. I'm not a makeup artist so i feel like it's not really meant for me?

TOCCA - very floral, not really my bag

DE B Hydra - I've now used 4 DS of this product and i really don't think it does anything... i know it's an HG for many, but doesn't really seem to do a lot for me.

IMG_8046.jpg

I love all of these masks 🙂

IMG_8090.jpg

Love all of these products and really love the sunscreen - it's on my loves list!

IMG_8282.jpg

More fun masks!

IMG_8283.jpg

Okay, here we have some interesting things...

Argan Oil conditioner - i ran out and needed something to use... this was a great option! My friend here recommended it and it made my course and curly hair very soft. I don't think i can repurchase but i would if i could find it.

Tatcha face wash - sorry to say but Tatcha just doesn't do it for me. The products are so expensive and don't really blow me away. This was fine but i wouldn't purchase a full size.

Jack Black lip balm - top 5 sephora item for me. i love you forever and always 🙂

Amika hair mask - love! if i can ever find in TJ Maxx i will definitely purchase.

Clinique Happy - eh, not really a scent for me. Very citrus. i honestly just wanted to use it up. wouldn't purchase.

MorrocannOil - would and have repurchased. my OG hair styler.

Fenty matte stick amber - i've used this almost every day for 14 months - LOVE IT. a great contour i'll repurchase.

DE Jelly Cleanser - i was surprised by how much i disliked this. It felt like it was stripping my skin and making it TOO squeaky clean. So far, i'm surprised that i really only like the DE Marula Oil 

Beauty Blender - it was time for it to go but... RIP 😞 I cleaned it with soap at the hotel which, turned out, had sparkles in it... 

Hourglass cream highlight - i can't wait to buy the FS of this! The DS lasted forever and its such a naturally beautiful highlight

ABH Brow definer - Also HG. I don't think i could or would buy any other brow product.

Welcome back @scott1201!! Happy to have you back; you’ve been missed! 🤗 I LOVE that Alterna shampoo and conditioner duo; I may have to pick up FS during the sale! 💜 I have a DS of the Kiehl’s calendula cleanser and am happy to hear it’s a love for you. Ouuuh, your masks make me happy - so many good ones in your empties!!! 💗💕

Awww thank you, @itsfi ! I’ve missed chatting with you guys ❤️ Happy to be back!

Welcome back, @scott1201!  I applaud you for taking hotel pictures, I never have the energy for that while traveling.  Great job using good skincare on your travels!

Haha, thanks, @curlychiquita ! Why is hotel lighting so bad? For every hotel picture I took I had to turn the brightness allllllll the way up!

ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you b...

ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you back 😘😘 superb amount of trash!! 😍🙌

Re: ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you b...

You’re so sweet, @lmaster ! ❤️🤗❤️ I’m so happy to be back!

Hey @scott1201! With you on the two DEs, also the ABH Brow Wiz. I have the DS of the Calendula Kiehl’s now excited to try it. Glad you’re home, bet Roger is too!

So happy to be back and with my kitty kat, @eshoe  ❤️❤️❤️

2 Replies
testing