cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: good job girl @cianni your progress needs rewarded!!

Yes @cianni I hear it's really nice under the eye

Re: Empties - 2019

Lots of great empties here @cianni! Nice work! 

Wow, @cianni, congrats on making it through FOUR of your project pan items!

Great empties @cianni

Impressive batch of trash @cianni

@eshoe thanks! Looking at it all, seems like March was a crazy month for dryness... who goes through so much hand/body/face moisturizer in such a short span of time 😂😂😂

Empties - 2019

My first quarter empties and a few dried out eyeliners that are decluttered. The absolute stars were L'Occitane Almond Skin Oil, Formula X Nail Polish Remover, and actually, everything in the Loves photo 😍

I laughed when I saw the Dionis hand cream in your first photo, @angelKiss24, because I made the mistake of purchasing a couple (before having actually ever tried them) and HATE THEM but now I'm stuck using them.  I have one in my Monthly Empties pile as well.

@cookiegirl1, I received it in a GWP bag and pretty much...

@CookieGirl1, I received it in a GWP bag and pretty much used it up on my feet 🤣🤷‍♀️

So many great empties @angelKiss24! 😃 Love the L’Occitane Almond Oil and the DHC CoQ10! 💗

@itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting m...

@itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting myself from repurchasing until I finish other products in my stash. Can't wait to buy and use them again!

Re: @itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting m...

Those two are amazing! Love that you are working on using what you have @angelKiss24! It feels nice to go through and finish products already in your stash. 🙂

Hi @angelKiss24 ,

Man! I miss the Formula X Delete All Nail Polish Remover! It took of my nail polish  so effortlessly! Great empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@janeanbt, I purchased 5 of them right before they were c...

@JaneanBT, I purchased 5 of them right before they were completely out of stock. This was my last one and it's so sad...it was such a great polish remover!

I love the L’Occitane Almond line!! @angelKiss24 

@katkapivarci, me too!! I'm trying to use up all my other...

@katkapivarci, me too!! I'm trying to use up all my other body washes/lotions/oils so I can just repurchase this line forever.

Great empties @angelKiss24! I need to try that nail polish remover!

@faeriegirl, sadly this was discontinued at Sephora about...

@faeriegirl, sadly this was discontinued at Sephora about a year+ ago... I'm on the hunt for a worthy replacement

nice job @angelKiss24 you moved a bunch of products!

nice job @angelKiss24 you moved a bunch of products!

@imaster, thanks! I'm moving in a few months and need to...

@imaster, thanks! I'm moving in a few months and need to cut down my stash FAST. I hate paying to move backups...

Empties since the beginning of the year. Lives, new discoveries.Lives, new discoveries.

LikesLikes

Loves, tried beforeLoves, tried before

MehMeh

Hate it!Hate it!

testing