Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: @@katkapivarci, I have that Neo-gen peel pad on my list o...

@angelKiss24 I absolutely recommend the Neo Gen peels. They are huge, have a little pocket where you put your fingers so it’s very easy to move it around your face. The peel is very gentle but left my face bright, smooth and even looking. I will definitely repurchase. 

Re: Empties - 2019

Great job on the empties @katkapivarci! A lot of amazing products here! Smiley Happy Love the AP mist and the TCFS Coconut Milky Mist is one I've been wanting to try, and the Etude House sheet mask too. The Neogen green tea peel pads are wonderful.

@itsfi The Milky Mist is very fine and gentle which I looove!! And the smell is very pleasant, coconuty but not artificial. 

Oh, I'm sold!! It sounds marvelous and perfect for the warmer months ahead @katkapivarci! Smiley Happy 

Love all these empties @katkapivarci, and I see some of my own personal faves. 

I noticed your facial roller went kaput. Did you replace it or did the experience turn you off of them? I have been on the fence about trying them, but I can't tell which ones are trash and which ones are worth it.

@sephoraaddict918  Thank you for asking about the jade roller. I actually wanted to write about that but forgot. So this was my second roller. First was from ebay for like $3. Broke after 1 use. This one I got as FabFitFun box add on. It broke after 2 uses!!! I was so done with cheap rollers. I was actually going to purchase the Herbivore one from Sephora just to see if the quality is better. Coincidentally I was contacted thru my IG account by Zola Luxe to try their jade roller. I was expecting the same quality as the one from Ebay but was pleasantly  surprised that their product was much more sturdier. I have it for about 4 months and it’s still going strong. 

Hi @katkapivarci ,

Great empties! I have many of the same loves that you do! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Thank you!! It’s good when majority of empties falls in the “love” category. 

Great empties @katkapivarci! I feel the same about the Drybar. I like the Drybar products but the smell is overwhelming.

@faeriegirl  I was using it at my mom’s apartment and she seriously banned me to use it again 😂😂

Empties - 2019

My first quarter empties and a few dried out eyeliners that are decluttered. The absolute stars were L'Occitane Almond Skin Oil, Formula X Nail Polish Remover, and actually, everything in the Loves photo 😍

I laughed when I saw the Dionis hand cream in your first photo, @angelKiss24, because I made the mistake of purchasing a couple (before having actually ever tried them) and HATE THEM but now I'm stuck using them.  I have one in my Monthly Empties pile as well.

@cookiegirl1, I received it in a GWP bag and pretty much...

@CookieGirl1, I received it in a GWP bag and pretty much used it up on my feet 🤣🤷‍♀️

So many great empties @angelKiss24! 😃 Love the L’Occitane Almond Oil and the DHC CoQ10! 💗

@itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting m...

@itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting myself from repurchasing until I finish other products in my stash. Can't wait to buy and use them again!

Re: @itsfi, I LOVE those 2 products too, but am restricting m...

Those two are amazing! Love that you are working on using what you have @angelKiss24! It feels nice to go through and finish products already in your stash. Smiley Happy

Hi @angelKiss24 ,

Man! I miss the Formula X Delete All Nail Polish Remover! It took of my nail polish  so effortlessly! Great empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@janeanbt, I purchased 5 of them right before they were c...

@JaneanBT, I purchased 5 of them right before they were completely out of stock. This was my last one and it's so sad...it was such a great polish remover!

I love the L’Occitane Almond line!! @angelKiss24 

@katkapivarci, me too!! I'm trying to use up all my other...

@katkapivarci, me too!! I'm trying to use up all my other body washes/lotions/oils so I can just repurchase this line forever.

Great empties @angelKiss24! I need to try that nail polish remover!

1 Reply