cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Oh yes I know, @missjeanie! I’m not even down to the fine-tuning yet😄

excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

Re: excellent @eshoe you trashed a bunch of masks and foils 👍

It’s crazy what happend when you set goals for yourself, @lmaster 😂 I need to do it more often for my foils!

Skyn products - just not good or were they bad @eshoe? It seems like such a bummer since I expect big things after using the eye gels.

I think both @Kim888 and @heartsmyface share my sentiments on the lip fix @ShortErica. The eye serum just didn’t add anything for me and was very watery. More like an eye essence if there were such a thing.

I guess it's good that it's bad because I already feel like I'm so behind on all the amazing lip balms showcased in the masking challenge @eshoe 😉 

It is most definitely not a RP, @ShortErica. Clumpy and oily/dripping at the same time.  it good, though the scent was pleasant!

Wow - hey guys! Long time no see!

So, i've been in the Philippines for the past month or so and decided to take a posting break (honestly, the spam was bumming me out) but i'm back! And posting a ton of empties! I changed hotels 4 times and i only have 3 hotel's worth of photos so i'm missing a couple of things. All in all, i had a GREAT trip and used a ton of travel sized beauty. In no particular order... here we go...

Spoiler

IMG_8045.jpg

Shampoo / Conditioner - love this! Alterna products have only been wins for me.

Bastiste dry shampoo - this brand is a new discovery for me - it works great and cleans without residue

Kiehls face wash - this is already on my loves list. great and simply face wash.

Caudilie eye cream - i really like this! I think i have 2 or 3 more from promos but i might purchase after using all of them.

MAC Fixe Plus - eh, it's fine. I'm not a makeup artist so i feel like it's not really meant for me?

TOCCA - very floral, not really my bag

DE B Hydra - I've now used 4 DS of this product and i really don't think it does anything... i know it's an HG for many, but doesn't really seem to do a lot for me.

IMG_8046.jpg

I love all of these masks 🙂

IMG_8090.jpg

Love all of these products and really love the sunscreen - it's on my loves list!

IMG_8282.jpg

More fun masks!

IMG_8283.jpg

Okay, here we have some interesting things...

Argan Oil conditioner - i ran out and needed something to use... this was a great option! My friend here recommended it and it made my course and curly hair very soft. I don't think i can repurchase but i would if i could find it.

Tatcha face wash - sorry to say but Tatcha just doesn't do it for me. The products are so expensive and don't really blow me away. This was fine but i wouldn't purchase a full size.

Jack Black lip balm - top 5 sephora item for me. i love you forever and always 🙂

Amika hair mask - love! if i can ever find in TJ Maxx i will definitely purchase.

Clinique Happy - eh, not really a scent for me. Very citrus. i honestly just wanted to use it up. wouldn't purchase.

MorrocannOil - would and have repurchased. my OG hair styler.

Fenty matte stick amber - i've used this almost every day for 14 months - LOVE IT. a great contour i'll repurchase.

DE Jelly Cleanser - i was surprised by how much i disliked this. It felt like it was stripping my skin and making it TOO squeaky clean. So far, i'm surprised that i really only like the DE Marula Oil 

Beauty Blender - it was time for it to go but... RIP 😞 I cleaned it with soap at the hotel which, turned out, had sparkles in it... 

Hourglass cream highlight - i can't wait to buy the FS of this! The DS lasted forever and its such a naturally beautiful highlight

ABH Brow definer - Also HG. I don't think i could or would buy any other brow product.

Welcome back @scott1201!! Happy to have you back; you’ve been missed! 🤗 I LOVE that Alterna shampoo and conditioner duo; I may have to pick up FS during the sale! 💜 I have a DS of the Kiehl’s calendula cleanser and am happy to hear it’s a love for you. Ouuuh, your masks make me happy - so many good ones in your empties!!! 💗💕

Awww thank you, @itsfi ! I’ve missed chatting with you guys ❤️ Happy to be back!

Welcome back, @scott1201!  I applaud you for taking hotel pictures, I never have the energy for that while traveling.  Great job using good skincare on your travels!

Haha, thanks, @curlychiquita ! Why is hotel lighting so bad? For every hotel picture I took I had to turn the brightness allllllll the way up!

ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you b...

ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you back 😘😘 superb amount of trash!! 😍🙌

Re: ooooo how I've missed you @scott1201 so glad to see you b...

You’re so sweet, @lmaster ! ❤️🤗❤️ I’m so happy to be back!

Hey @scott1201! With you on the two DEs, also the ABH Brow Wiz. I have the DS of the Calendula Kiehl’s now excited to try it. Glad you’re home, bet Roger is too!

So happy to be back and with my kitty kat, @eshoe  ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for keeping track of your empties while traveling - that's some dedication @scott1201! I need to try the DE Jelly Cleanser but will keep your comments in mind. I'm hoping its not too squeaky clean for me but in case it is, you will have warned me.

I hope it works for you, @ShortErica ! I feel like DE is one of those brands that I always want to love (and so many others do!) so who knows - skin is weird 🙃 it could definitely turn out to be your favorite!

Welcome back, @scott1201! So glad to hear you had a great trip- it sounds like it was amazing!

Thank you so much, @quspork ! It was amazing but I’m happy to be home! ❤️

@scott1201 Welcome back! I hope you had a blast!

Best,
Rebecca

1 Reply
testing