cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi NOW you're talking! 

I thought you would appreciate that @CookieGirl1! We had a heat wave last week and I went to the nearby store to pick up some ice cream and their freezer section was broken so no ice cream. ๐Ÿ˜ž Tomorrow's supposed to be a scorcher (or at least for this area) so I'm going to pick up some ice cream tonight. I know, I know, why don't I already have ice cream in the house?! Must do better, Fi! Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi be a smart consumer. Pick up two.  #noregrets

Re: Empties - 2019

March 2019 EmptiesEmpties-2019.03.PNG

Letโ€™s start with the Australiain Gold Botanical Lotion SPF 50.

Spoiler

DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

Spoiler

Dr. Jart+ Magical Skin Potions

Spoiler

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

Spoiler

SON & PARK - Beauty Water

Spoiler

Remembering to page @eshoe about the beauty water

DEVACURL - SUPERCREAMยฎ Coconut Curl Styler

Spoiler

John Frieda Frizz Ease Leave-in Conditioner

Spoiler

BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

Spoiler

Now letโ€™s end of a high note with bareMinerals Mineral Veil Talc Free Setting Powder Illuminating Mineral Veil

Spoiler

Thank you for your detailed reviews, @ShortErica!  My skin is so picky about cleansers, too.  It's interesting how they make such a difference in your skin.

You're welcome @curlychiquita!

I wasn't a fan of the Boscia oil cleanser either, @ShortErica, so you are not alone there! And LOVE BM's mineral veil. It's such a good setting powder!

Yay! Sometimes I question whether my opinions are true since we are all different or I'm going something wrong with the product. Thanks for commenting @quspork!

I definitely understand that feeling, @ShortErica! It can really make you feel crazy when one items is just beloved by everyone (it seems) and it just doesn't work out for you. 

@ShortErica I use the boscia as a pre-pre cleanse if that makes sense? If Iโ€™m wearing a lot of face products (usually for a special occasion or a date night. on a regular work day I donโ€™t wear a ton of concealer and never foundation, just a touch of powder), Iโ€™ll put some of the boscia on at the same time as my TOO FACED - Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil and after that take a makeup wipe and take everything off, and then go on with my cleanser and KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Tonerand by the time I get to the toner everything is off. I let it sit for a few mins just so that the makeup can start to break off. If youโ€™re still looking for a similar product, I had a sample of the Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 5.1 oz/ 150 mLand it did a FANTASTIC job, and smelled like lavender. I think a mini version is coming out which is great because a little goes a long way. I had a foil that lasted 4 uses!! The boscia only works for me because I donโ€™t use as an actual precleanse on a regular basis haha.

@cianni - thanks for your explanation. I can see it working as a pre-pre-cleanse but I just want a one product to remove it all and then a gentle cleanser (I'm using CeraVe) to follow. My makeup is generally powder foundation, mascara (not waterproof), blush, and maybe a brow gel or lip product so my hope is I can find a one and done remover. I'll have to check out the Dermalogica. Also @faeriegirl had a great review of the new Sephora cleanser which is saved in my loves list. I should get samples of those so I can test and then purchase during the sale.

@ShortErica ooooh true! I have a few of the new SC skincare products saved to try as well! Luckily Iโ€™ve been making it through my pan project pretty well so by the winter sale Iโ€™ll actually have a need to stock up on things!

I totally relate! My goal is to have no foils or deluxe samples (minus some lip samples) by November. I'm looking forward to the fall sale and holiday kits @cianni 

@ShortErica isnโ€™t it crazy to realize how much stuff we all stockpile ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve been doing an experiment to see how long I can go without having to buy a moisturizer .... itโ€™s going to be January 2020 based on the most recent evaluation of my stash LOL

Too much! Ha! That's mascara minis for me..and blush. Have you been taking notes on the moisturizers so you know what you like best @cianni?

Hahaa you know it โœ”๏ธ Theyโ€™re organized by time of day and season LOL (I know youโ€™ll appreciate the organization of an excel spreadsheet๐Ÿ˜‚@ShortErica 

That is AMAZING @cianni !!!

excited unicorn GIF by Sherchle

@ShortErica Awesome items!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

well you got a couple nice ones in there that worked out...

well you got a couple nice ones in there that worked out ๐Ÿ˜‰ @ShortErica

Re: well you got a couple nice ones in there that worked out...

Yep, really none of them were bad @lmaster ..the boscia just didn't clean all my makeup to be worth it. I want a remover that removes it all! Is perfection too much to ask? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Reply
testing