Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe Awesome products!

Best,

Rebecca

Weekly empties. All are loves! The Sephora Collection orchid mask and living proof detox were the only new items and I will definitely be buying them!

9EA979C4-3401-4604-9DE5-2AC247A49D7A.jpeg

F74698B5-10DD-48B8-AAA1-919D85527E04.jpeg

@faeriegirl Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,

Rebecca

I keep forgetting about that bath bomb @faeriegirl I must...

I keep forgetting about that bath bomb @faeriegirl I must try it 😊

You got a sample of the LP Detox @faeriegirl! I didn’t even see that, I would have picked one up. Nice masking, tooπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

@eshoe It was a sample from Nordstrom. I wish Sephora would get samples of it too. I’m gonna try to hold out until the next sale to buy a full size. 

Empties - 2019

My mid month trash for March and I forgot 2 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ the bottom row- I think the soothing jelly mask broke me out (its was just too much hydration for me-maybe during the summer it would be ok) purlisse (if I remember right) irritated my eyes but was nice & the yttp cleanser was too drying. I'm hoping during the summer I could use my other bottle.( I destashed my third bottle.) Alterna CC...I just cant figure out if i like this or notπŸ€”. I get better results the 2nd day...the first day it just dries out my hair. Maybe I need to try it out on wet/damp hair? KS is just meh so far....got 2 uses out of the foil, used days a part. At least it didnt break me out.

@sonnydee, I like the Alterna CC cream but have found that it works best for me if I apply it when my hair is damp or just towel-dried. πŸ‘πŸΌ I tried applying it to dry hair once and well, I’ve never tried applying it to dry hair again. πŸ˜† 

how's to see how you feel about the yttp! @sonnydee I've...

how's to see how you feel about the yttp! @sonnydee I've been very curious about this, but if it's too drying, I'm out πŸ˜†

Re: how's to see how you feel about the yttp! @sonnydee I've...

I bought the FS after testing out and loving 2 DS of the YTTP cleanser @lmaster. My skin must have changed at some point because it’s way too drying and I use it as hand soap nowπŸ™„

Re: how's to see how you feel about the yttp! @sonnydee I've...

well, at least it not going to waste @eshoe good thinking .😊

Finally posting some empties from the last couple of weeks. Found several products through foils or DS that I've already purchased full size.20190307_211533.jpgVolition is a staple. The Lancer and Dr Jart are new loves. I like the IT eye cream but not sure about buying FS.

20190307_211455.jpgThe Tatcha and Bliss are 2 I may purchase, but the other 3 are no for now.

I keep meaning to try that Volition sunscreen @yankeefaithful. I picked it up at the end of the year but haven’t reached for it...yet. I may try to switch back and forth between it and my mineral sunscreen. 

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

@yankeefaithful  I have a sample of the lancer, is it harsh on your skin? 

@jen81  This was the Nourish. I have the Polish too. I was able to get several DS in a kit. I also love the oil, which is unusual, since my skin is on the oily side. The Polish is a great exfoliator, but I have to be careful and not overdo!!! The Polish will last a long time!! I hope that helps!!😊

March empties 

0DE059DB-A317-46C0-BA60-C7F35101F222.jpegLoves-briogeo willbuy in future decided to try verb ghost shampoo. Paula’s choice is HG for me so hydrating and soothing I love tonic in facial oils and pat on my face.all I have backups for except the ordinary, neutrogena and kvd tatoo liner I mad max

AE981E2B-FC6D-42B1-8EBD-38428AD94E3F.jpeg

77B3AD94-D839-4E24-859F-33791CD1DA56.jpegLikes- would repurchase possibly in the future, the leaders one was pretty hydrating so would most likely pick up at target

You have so many great products here @jen81! That Paula’s Choice sounds really good - hydrating and soothing toners are always something I like to use; will take a look at that one.

really nice empties! good job some good ones I love @jen8...

really nice empties! good job some good ones I love @jen81 😍

RE: Empties - 2019

February empties!

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’ve heard good things about the purpletale mask pack @cindyvonlovely! Love that it has pretty much all your evening skincare needs in one packet! πŸ’œ