cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Empties - 2019

my empties of love are briogeo...I love this brand! actually better than devacurl sad to say! I'm probably going to repurchase a full size of the tatcha essence, Rodan and Fields lash boost is flipping expensive, but I rotate lash serums, so I usually only purchase once a year maybe twice, but this is the one that started my lash growing process, so it will be repurchased. the pore strips were a no go, the tonymoly and Ace that face were just meh

Re: Empties - 2019

I absolutely love the Tatcha essence!

@lmaster Did you pick up that tony moly mask online? I haven't seen it in stores but I do like I'm real as far as value goes. Sorry if i missed a review of it on the mask thread!

@CC3616 I did order it online, I think from Ulta, yeah I do like most of these, but this one didn't wow me much at all ๐Ÿคท

@lmaster Love seeing all of your mask empties ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you ๐Ÿ’ž some weeks are definitely busier than others ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster, I love Briogeo, especially their hair mask! โ™ฅ๏ธ Your lashes are seriously AMAZING!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ What lash serums do you use on rotation in addition to the Rodan and Fields? Iโ€™ve only used the GrandeLash MD and love it, but the idea of rotating lash serums sounds really interesting to me. 

@lmaster When you say you rotate the eyelash serums do you mean like every other day or switch when a tube runs out?

@faeriegirl I'll use one for 3 months then use a different one the next 3

Thank you @lmaster!โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl tbh the lash boost is the best one, but it's 150$ so that's why I rotate, but the Grande lash is pretty good too, not so sure about the neuLash I just started using...I honestly feel like my lashes are getting shorter with this one, but it could just be me ๐Ÿคท

@lmaster I just started using the grande lash so Iโ€™m hoping it will help. If not there is a R&F rep where I work. Hopefully the neulash will start working better for you for the price it should! Why does having eyelashes have to be so darn expensive๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I never had a problem until about 2 years ago.

@faeriegirl I'm probably going to go back to lash boost mid April and see. I'll more than likely just switch between the grande and LB because I really don't feel like the neuLash is doing anything, not even maintaining. 

Thank you @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜

@itsfi I was only rotating between lash boost and grande lash but I just purchased neuLash serum from Nordstrom to see how it compares lol 

Weekly trash:7B1FAD69-560A-4687-8696-73E47908D369.jpeg

Spoiler
Loved all of these. The Skyn Iceland rubberizing mask was a hoot. Also, for some reason my eyes needed a lot of love this week!

The rest:The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.The Everyday Bouncy was good and I would repurchase but everything else was average.

@eshoe  I've been curious about the Sweet Chef masks.  Have you tried any of the liquid serums yet?

No @CookieGirl1, I donโ€™t plan to, either. Iโ€™m working through a few serum samples right now. I wasnโ€™t a huge fan of the Watermelon mask and although I do like the Avocado Melt, donโ€™t think the skincare Iโ€™ve used of theirs overall is what my skin needs.

@eshoe I'm a fan of the rubberized masks now!  You started quite the love for me lol

@missjeanie and I owe it all to @Shosh85 and @Kim888 ๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe Haha!! It's a group effort! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

testing