Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Ooooh, @Nickelliebear1, love your mini reviews and you used up some great products! 💗 The Laneige lip sleeping mask is a fave of mine - you can go wrong with either the grapefruit or apple lime one. LOVE Farmacy Honey Potion 🍯 - I take a DS with me on every trip! 

@Nickelliebear1  😬 eeeeee, I didn’t think that new sdj could get any worse.  The jelly belly buttered popcorn scent was too much for me.  If i’n Gonna smell like buttered popcorn it’s gonna be cause I ate buttered popcorn!  😂. 

Sorry to hear about the burning, @Nickelliebear1!  Thanks for your reviews on your other products!

A few empties from the past few weeks. I like to take photos from several months and do one big post Smiley Happy

Empties.JPEGExpired mini lippies and a Kari Gran lip whipExpired.JPEGI purchased this in late Nov and Sephora sent me an item that was set to expire in Dec. Fortunately they gave me a refund!Empties2.JPGAhhh-mazing night cream! I will def repurchase after I go through my stash of creams Smiley HappyEmpties3.JPGSome mini mascara empties. I plan to donate the wands to a company that uses them to brush little crittersEmpties4.jpgThis was a great buy from ulta (some sale last year). I would repurchase if the sale price was available again, but if not, then prob not.Empties5.jpgA mix of expired items and empties. When it starts to stink its time to go!

Phytonmakes really good hair products!  I especially liked their purple shampoo!  @trishavt 

Great job finishing up your mini mascaras, @trishavt!

great trash @trishavt

great trash @trishavt

You're right @trishavt... once things start to smell off... time to put them in the empties bin!  I love that you're donating the mascara wands!  I think I've heard of this group that uses them before?  If you remember could you post the group, or address to send them to?

@missjeanie The organization is Appalachian Wildlife Refuge (is this the one @trishavt )? They accept clean (I wash the mascara off with Dawn dish detergent), used wands for their Wands for Wildlife program! They don't want you to send them brand new wands since they want to recycle your old ones Smiley Happy

@RNGesusPlsAwesome thanks!  I'll try to remember to start putting mine aside and then send some in once I have a bag! 

That's the organization!  My Starbucks actually has a sign up in the cafe and we're accepting wands from customers/other vendors in the store.  Us baristas are always down to help the baby ducks.

@Nickelliebear1 Wow, that's great to hear and so convenient! I wish my local Starbucks did that. Would reduce the packaging supplies needed.

@trishavt, I love that you are donating the mascara wands and how they’ll be used! 💗

Chanel glosses have the prettiest sparkles🤩 @trishavt 

Empties since the beginning of the year. CAFE4A78-AA7E-41FF-812B-7739030AC03B.jpegLives, new discoveries.

C98A90FA-07F1-492C-AC02-E2ADDB78C910.jpegLikes

7763CD79-3F7A-4A44-92CB-F7F72423439C.jpegLoves, tried before

46AAF58D-1AFD-4649-81C9-5FC4F0D148F2.jpegMeh

34B8EE6C-D2E1-4F84-B1AC-CC21CD57BC0C.jpegHate it!

@Sansara can’t belive you hate baby facial, I confess I hate bum bum cream . Can’t stand the smell! I keep wanting to try the Oskia renaissance cleanser. Just haven’t jumped the gun yet. Love me some green clean. 

@jen81 Oskia  cleanser is amazing, this my bottle number 6 or 7, I think.

Wow, you went through so much cream!!!  Your skin must be soooo super soft!!!  

confession- I always forget to use the darn foot fetish cream and end up just using the bum bum cream for everything.  I have to make a point of using it up.  

@heartsmyface @I use foot cream for foot and hands both or vice versa. How to apply separate cream on your hands if you just applied foot cream? So one for all is great idea also Smiley Happy

Hi @Sansara ,

I love seeing all of the Bum Bum products! They are so great! I get so sad when I finish my Bum Bum Cream but then get so excited because it means I get to go buy a new one! Smiley Wink 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Sansaralol like everyone else I could smell the bumbum cream through my laptop! lol.  Can I ask what it was about the DE babyfacial that you didn't like? 

13 Replies