cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @oceanics! I love Biodrrma Micellar Water! ♥️

great trash! @oceanics

great trash! @oceanics

@oceanics Awesome empties for the last two months! 

Best,
Rebecca

Weekly empties.431A5F58-52A5-4C98-A24B-63C997C013FB.jpeg

I’ve finally been using some of my samples. The B&B was just ok so I wouldn’t purchase a full size. The porefessional and Bite scrub and balm were really nice so they are a maybe. I really liked the glow watermelon mask and will most likely buy a full size. I love the DE B-hydra, SDJ coco cabana and Hum beauty zzZz so I already have backups. I forgot to take a pic of the Sephora collection lychee mask and almond foot mask. They are also loves❤️

@faeriegirl I have been wanting to try the supplements! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

I personally like the b&b invisible oil shampoo and condi...

I personally like the b&b invisible oil shampoo and conditioner, but my hair is extremely dry

Does Coco Cabana smell like coconut, @faeriegirl? I might need it.

@ABC345 It has a slight coconut smell. I smell mostly sugary vanilla and a slight hint of the praline. People either love it or hate it, so I highly recommend smelling it in store if you can.

Sugary vanilla is also something I would like. Will definitely smell it next time I am at the store.

Empties and foils:3B64704E-6DB0-4557-A0C8-D92A8C4DFCF8.jpeg

B283FC4F-A60B-40F0-B599-6186093B0FD2.jpeg

Spoiler
Of the masks, all are loves except for the Shangpree which sadly dripped away and did not peel, and was rather fragranced.

Of all my empties this week, of COURSE the photo with the best product I tried is blurry. The Glossier Moisturizing Primer is amazing. I squeezed almost 4 uses out of this tiny sample. It’s a buildable, moisturizing primer that made my life soooooooo easy when I was in a flurry with unexpected company, activities and family. I’ve already ordered the FS and it will be here this week. For reference, I normally use the Tatcha Silk Primer and Becca Velvet Blurring something or other. They are both excellent but while the Tatcha gives my skin a dewy look, I don’t always have the time to dedicate to the tedious application. It’s going to become more of a special occasion primer to me this year as life continues to get busier and busier. Meanwhile the Glossier gives me the glow I’m looking for without the work and it’s buildable. And moisturizing. And Sephora when will you carry Glossier because there are so many products I want to try😄

The UD Perversion mascara is fine, I just have SO many mascaras to use up and this started to dry after about a month’s use. Great for quick applications when I didn’t have time for mascara primer. The bliss Mighty Marshmallow is a fun mask, probably great for the tween set. Fun mask that requires zero thought.

The PTR is not my cup of tea, pumpkin scents aren’t either😉 Now just waiting for my Glossier package to arrive! (x-posted to foils thread)

So many great sheet masks!  It's a good reminder I need to get better about using up my own stash.

So many great masks @eshoe! 💗

Sounds like a great primer @eshoe !  I wouldn't mind if Sephora wanted to start carrying glossier either!

@missjeanie @eshoe  YES!! 👍🏼 That would be great if Sephora started carrying Glossier products! 

some great loves here @eshoe 😍😉

some great loves here @eshoe 😍😉

Empties from mid-Dec through mid-Jan while I was away from home. They start with loves/repurchases from the top going down to absolute nopes, for the most part.

IMG_20190110_003226.jpg

Things that really stood out: the Andalou Naturals sheet mask was really moisturizing and left my skin feeling nice. I have posted this many times about the Framboos serum, I already have a backup of that. On the bad side were the Spa Life mask, horrible fit that just wouldn't stick to my face. And the Keratase shampoo, too harsh and stripped color from my hair.

The Verb and Davines shampoos and conditioners seemed ok, but I need to try some more samples to really determine if they are good or not. Unfortunately, the bottom mascara sample was too old and dried out for me to tell if it was any good or not.

@snoflakefaerie  I love that you included your toothpaste! I work in a dental office and that is one we recommend a lot! 😂👍

I got the Kale and the BlackBerry Juice Up Masks from Ipsy, so it's nice to have a heads up.... I think I'll try the Blackberry one first! 😉

@snoflakefaerie you didn't like the juice up mask?

@snoflakefaerie you didn't like the juice up mask?

Re: @snoflakefaerie you didn't like the juice up mask?

I liked the results of it @lmaster , but it sort of smelled like bug spray to me, so I’m not sure I would seek it out in the future. I still have the blue(berry?) one from my Ipsy, so I’ll pay attention to that one to see if they smell similar. I was sad because I liked it otherwise.

Re: @snoflakefaerie you didn't like the juice up mask?

@snoflakefaerie I have that one, I'll gave to use it and see if I smell that too 😂 I just used one last night that reminds me of a hospital smell lol

@snoflakefaerie What awesome empties! I am loving the variety!

Best,
Rebecca 

testing