cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

really nice trash @ellem24

really nice trash @ellem24

Re: really nice trash @ellem24

Only here would someone be saying that, @lmaster @ellem24 😂 It’s like the beauty equivalent of watching the person in front of you paying for their groceries and inspecting everything they are buying!

@eshoe @lmaster So true!! This is the only place I'm amazed and interested to look at other people's trash 😂

I love it @eshoe  @ellem I feel like we are the only ones that would ever get this! 

Thank you @lmaster !

Re: Empties - 2019

@ellem24 interesting that with your skin type that Dr. Jart face mask works well for you-I’ve been wanting to try it for awhile and it’s great to hear! Also now I’m pretty interested in the OH mask, sounds fantastic, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe I know it's so weird. I thought I would hate the Dr. Jart and it would be too moisturizing, but it worked perfectly. Maybe I wouldn't like it as much in the summertime.. my skin does whatever it wants lol

Re: Empties - V2

Weekly empties

1A40BD30-EA90-4FD3-A2D4-D6D073733BDD.jpeg

Lala and SDJ bum bum are loves, SDJ açaí and ABH lash brag are just ok, and the Briogeo was a nope.

Hi @faeriegirl,

I love the Bum Bum Cream! You need to restock that STAT! 🙂

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I love it so much I always keep a backup!💛

Nice empties @faeriegirl!!! SDJ Bum Bum is an always love for me too!! 

@faeriegirl Great job! I love the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. It is one of my staples in my routine. 

Best,
Rebecca

@faeriegirl 

How long did it take you to go through your Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL? I’ve been working on one a year and I swear it’s never ending, I use it everyday and it just doesn’t end lol 😂 

@GG84 I was just going to ask @faeriegirl the same thing!  I only use my Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mLsparingly once a day, and on;y around my area and perioral region.  I've been wondering how long it would last since I bought it in Nov and don't have a great way of telling when it's about to be used up.  Sounds like I'll have it for a while, which is great!

@greeneyedgirl107 

I’ve unscrewed the top to take a peak 🙈 it’s just a never ending bottle. Totally not complaining though, it’s my favourite moisturizer! 

@GG84 Interesting!  I didn't think of that.  I might do that in another couple of months.  Thanks for the tip!

@GG84  I think I opened it in December, so right at 6 months. 

@faeriegirl 

That’s a reasonable amount of time. 

@GG84  I used a lot this winter and I also mix it when I use the Babyfacial because it is really strong. 

You've got some good staples in your empties here @faeriegirl! SdJ bum bum (that scent!!) and LaLa are wonderful!! Posting weekly is a good idea; I try to remember to post them periodically but either forget or am just too lazy. Did the Briogeo scalp revival items just not work for you overall or was there something specific about it that made it nope?

@itsfi I didn't care for the scent and it just didn't impress me enough to purchase.

testing