cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@lmaster  The Hungarian water essence is so nice. Love how hydrating it is. 

It is lovely @jen81 that's why I like trying samples, never know what you'll love to you try it ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster - so many wonderful loves!! The Bioderma micellar water is my favorite! โค๏ธ Seeing those sheet masks make me happy - great picks there! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thank you!! I love trying all these different sheet masks! It's so fun and gives me something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster You just reminded me I have a Clinique hydrating jelly lying around somewhere that I should definitely finish at some point ๐Ÿค” do you layer it with another moisturizer? I find that itโ€™s not enough for me alone in the winter, but I donโ€™t want it to go bad either 

Thanks ladies for the advice! @lmaster @RGbrown @ShortErica ๐Ÿ’• I actually use two moisturizers on a regular basis anyways because I like my spf to be part of a moisturizer versus a stand alone product (which my skin doesnโ€™t love), so Iโ€™ll try to either cycle it in when it gets a little warmer, or maybe use with with an oil. I have some squalane that Iโ€™ve been meaning to polish off as welll... with all these moisturizer options youโ€™d think my skin would be better hydrated ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@cianni  yeah I definitely think it's a product to try, I'm curious about the summer myself

@cianni  I agree with @RGbrown  it is nice but very lightweight, I would add a thicker moisturizer on top, wouldn't purchase, but didn't hate it for sure

@cianni @ShortErica 

Yup, that was me! Even as an oily gal, the Hydrating Jelly wasn't good as a final moisturizer for me. It had to be sealed in with another moisturizer or an oil, even in the summer. It is an excellent lightweight layer of hydration for anyone that may be dehydrated, but it's not really a stand-alone product...it's better at adding a little oomph to a current routine than replacing an existing moisturizer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Was it @RGbrown who posted about this? I bought the hydrating jelly (haven't used it yet) because I do a double moisturizer layer and her review of the product seemed to make me think this was a perfect fit for me. @cianni - I'd put this on first and then a thicker moisturizer on top for winter. Hopefully RGbrown can add her 2 cents since she's used the product. ๐Ÿ™‚

Absolutely @ShortErica  I did like it, just not enough to purchase unfortunately. I typically would like to just use one moisturizer. Now in the summer I may be able to use it alone, but I couldn't tell ya as of yet 

@lmaster Awesome empties! Thank you for sharing your thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT  ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster  I love it when I see loves so greatly outnumbering the dislikes!  I love the Bioderma miceller water as well.  Its one of those products I don't really think about, but it's a staple in my routine.  I found some of those Farmacy masks this morning and remember you saying the removal hurt.  I'll be sure not to let them dry at all!  Thanks for the warning!

Absolutely @missjeanie  I'm not sure how old it was, but wen I removed it from the packaging, there was serum drenched on it, so I know it wasn't dry when I applied it

@lmaster so good to know!  I tend to forget about the recommended time and often leave masks on for way longer than intended (last night was over an hour).  I'll be sure to set a timer/keep an eye on this guy!

If it's a mask I've not tried before @missjeanie I like to go kinda in between the recommended time, but I definitely got side tracked this day ๐Ÿ˜†

Time to display my trash. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Masks are not included, just because there was just way too many! Haha!

Almost everything is loves! The Dior Life Creme was just a bit too heavily scented for me and gave me headaches when I used it. The Biossance Gel Moisturizer was fine, but as with most gel products, it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. 6470E1E8-CFA2-46AE-BFB5-4D145256FAFA.jpeg

You have some amazing products in your empties! I love the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Betaยฎ Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

they are so amazing and I love to keep them stocked. I also love the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retroโ„ข Whipped Creamand really recommend to those you experience dry skin esp. with colder weather! Lastly, I agree with everyone else the GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUDโ„ข Hydrating Treatment is so amazing. I let my boyfriend try it and he loves it! The smell is definitely a plus. @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ™‚

@HelenBT Nice! That's great that your boyfriend loves it! it really does smell great! 

All three of the products you mentioned are things I always have on hand! Can't be without them! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

Same thing here ! @Shosh85 @HelenBT ! 

testing