cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thats some amazing empties @infinitebrevity !  Lots of full size in there!

Wow! I'm super impressed by your empties @infinitebrevity! Great variety; nicely done! 🙂

@infinitebrevity Good job! SO many good empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Nice work @infinitebrevity ! I am impressed! 

You did a great job using up products this month, @infinitebrevity! It's really an inspiration.

love the ordinary and whooo hoo for hitting major pan on...

love the ordinary and whooo hoo for hitting major pan on that one @infinitebrevity

Re: love the ordinary and whooo hoo for hitting major pan on...

Thank you friend! I really love TO 😭❤️ @lmaster 

Weekly trash, finally FINALLY finished my Farmacy Clear Bloom!97458650-3329-4685-B808-F8465B00E396.jpeg

AB71606E-57B1-4AEB-92B9-A331D37848B2.jpeg

8E4D8477-F947-48A7-A2D0-4B3E643655F2.jpeg

Spoiler
Top row masks are all loves. Bottom, ok. Not a fan of the Clear Bloom it had a veggie-oil scent and left a film on my face. I think they may have discontinued it.

Sorry the Clear Bloom didn't work out, @eshoe - filmy residue on the skin is no bueno. 😞  Those sheet masks .... ahhh!! 🙂 

Omg haha @eshoe it’s SOOO satisfying to finally finish something you didn’t like 😂 good riddance 👋🏼👋🏼

Oh you KNOW the struggle @cianni. I immediately refilled it with my favorite cleansing oil because that jar is just beautiful 😄

@eshoe Loving all the skincare. Would love to hear your thoughts on the cleansing oil!

Best,
Rebecca

The Clear Bloom has almost a vegetable oil scent and left a film on my skin @RebeccaBT, so I wasn’t a fan. But I know there are others here who ❤️ it so it’s just by preference!

@eshoe Thank you for the feedback. I have been using the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mLand LOVE it! I use it as a pre-cleanse and find its really refreshing! 

Best,

Rebecca 

You’re welcome @RebeccaBT -I have a DS of the Green Clean from the Sephora Favorites and it is a definite repurchase for me! I can see why it’s an award winner.

yeah that doesn't sound too appealing @eshoe 🤨

yeah that doesn't sound too appealing @eshoe 🤨

Empties - 2019

DISLIKE the I dew care mask, the scent was not my forte, LIKE the Olay and shiseido, LOVE everything else 😍

@lmaster I've heard so many great things about the vitamin mask! 

@CC3616  I just bought a bunch of different ones 😍

@lmaster Ahhh... this is the foot mask we were talking about!  I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm out.  I'm 100% sure I've seen this before.  I'm not having any faith that the Life brand one I did will do anything.  Mostly based on nothing going on on my feet at the moment... I don't like waiting lol

@missjeanie the starskin ones I tried didn't do much of anything, a little peeling around the edge of my feet 👎

testing