cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@trishavt Bonus Points for checking expiration dates! I’ve gotta step up my game.

Re: Empties - 2019

Nice work on shopping your stash, @trishavt ! Which Stila is that?

@eshoe  It’s stila kitten karma.  

@trishavt Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

nice job! that's dedication @trishavt

nice job! that's dedication @trishavt

Travel empties from last week.

IMG_0820.jpg

All are loves and re-uses except the verb shampoo which was ok. I'd use it again but it wasn't anything special. I hadn't used a luna foil before and was very excited to find two bulbs in it instead of one! I knew I didn't want retinol every day because of sun, but was glad to have a couple days worth. 

Great travel empties!

So many great products here @CC3616! LOVE the Christophe Robin hair mask! ♥️ The Kopari scrub looks good; will pick up a sample after I’ve used up more of my things.

@itsfi It's similar to the herbivore coco rose scrub in that it leaves a little bit of oil behind. A lot of people have said they don't enjoy it because of that or compare to a residue. I love it because I'm dry and it absorbs well and creates a nice soft barrier layer after I use it. 

@CC3616 when I read that it leaves a little oil behind, my thought was that my dry skin would LOVE that!! 👍🏼 Sounds moisturizing! 

really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it...

really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it 1-2 times a week and I'll rotate it with my " the ordinary" retinoid emulsion

Re: really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it...

@lmaster Luna is my HG retinol.. I keep trying to find something new and also keep going back. What do you think of the ordinary one? I tried it and have gotten about halfway through the bottle in the last 6-8 months, I can't get into it. It's not irritating but I don't really see results. I was rotating as well trying to get through it.

Re: really enjoy the Luna night oil @CC3616 I tend to use it...

@CC3616 I've only been using it for about a month, I think I like it because it's more lightweight than the cream versions I've tried. It seems to be doing just fine for me, but I still like to rotate between products

lovejan2019.jpgLOVES

New to me: When mask, whole foods mask, TCFS mask, and the amika soul food hair mask. PTR night cream and toner are both my HG but I'm trying to clean up my skincare and will be trying alternative products before repurchasing. 

okjan2019.jpg

Most of these are new for me. I dew care mask was fine, I just have other vitamin c masks that give better results. Sulwhasoo eye cream I really liked but wouldn't  purchase. Dr althea mask I liked but had a hard time getting it to stick after I moved it. Farmacy hydrating mask was not as good as the old one which was an HG for me, so I was exceptionally critical of the reformulation. I do like that they cleaned up the ingredients list but probably won't repurchase after using the ones I got. 

nojan2019.jpg

NO/DECLUTTER

Bite lip dried up. Naturally serious mask I had a redness reaction to. Egg cream mask was fine but the scent (chemically)was a no. Dr. jart didn't do anything. Blue tansy is too BHA heavy for my skin. Dior mascara clumpy. 

@CC3616 I need to get to a whole foods.. seems like a few people enjoy their masks!

@missjeanie They are nice and very affordable, the lower priced cotton ones are $3 each and the higher priced (I think biocell) are $5 or $6. I'd be in trouble if I lived closer. Now I just need to find a way to make a trip there without my fiancé so I can buy more than a few without getting "the look!"

Ha ha @CC3616  I've actually never been to a whole foods!  A friend of mine lives just outside of Detroit and I tell him that I want to do a grocery store tour to Whole Foods and Trader Joes.  He's killing himself laughing at me wanting to go to the grocery stores!  He'll be crying when he sees how long it's going to take me to get through there!

@CC3616 good job getting through all those masks and skin...

@CC3616 good job getting through all those masks and skincare!

Ooooh, I'm taking notes on your loves, likes and no's @CC3616! Those Whole Foods masks are great! ❤️

@CC3616 I have the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist 4 oz/ 118 mLis in my empties this week as well! I really enjoyed it 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

I love that Whole Foods Market mask!! I was very surprised at how pleasant it was.  Occasionally they have good sales on items in the whole body department, otherwise make friends with someone who works there to use their employee discount 🙂

7 Replies
testing