cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

MehMeh

I love the DE hydra serum too and also tried it as a deluxe. It wish it wasn't so gosh darn pricey!

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first tim...

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first time the other day, and loved it so much I bought the set!!

Love those Sephora pearl eye masks @jen81! How is the texture on the Colorscience sunscreen - it is more liquid-y or does it have a cream consistency to it?

@itsfi @It’s a liquid 

Thank you @jen81! 🙂 I may have to look into giving it a try when I've used up my current SPF.

@jen81 We have a lot of the same empties this month! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Empties - 2019

My January empties/declutters. I'm slowing getting through my stash.

@Lazybeautybeast This is inspiring!  I love how many deluxe samples you've used up!

@Lazybeautybeast WOW, so many goodies! You definitely got through alot of products! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Lazybeautybeast Wow you were able to get through a lot. Nice!

good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique moisturizer?

Re: good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

It was just okay, in my opinion @lmaster . It wasn't moisturizing enough for me (but it is winter) so I had to following it with another moisturizer. I did notice some extra hydration when I used it this way.  

Re: good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

Good to know @Lazybeautybeast  😉

Empties - 2019

last week's trash 🗑️ love everything but DE and skin laundry. the DE actually made me extremely oily in the morning, so that's a no go and the skin laundry cleanser was too harsh for my face, so I used it as shaving gel 😂

@lmaster Nice trash! 😉 That's so funny about the DE – sometimes it's not moisturizing enough for me! Haha! 

Definetly loved that Creme Shop mask too! 😍🍪

@Shosh85  I really love Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL that's my favorite! But the lala whip just did not agree with me, and I definitely wanted it to. 

@lmasterwhat a wonderful way to repurpose a cleanser that doesn’t work for your face. 👍🏼 Will have to remember that tip.

@lmaster  I second @itsfi comment - thanks for the tip on re purposing cleansers that just dont work. I have a few that I've tried once or twice and I just didnt like on my face. Now I have a new purpose for them. Woot! 

@GalPalVal17  yaaaaaaaay! Glad I could help in making your products that weren't  the best have a new purpose 😉 

@itsfi yep that's what I do to avoid wasting product 😉

testing