cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

So many FS in there @itsfi !! Great empties.

Thank you @CC3616! Since I'm working on using what I have, I've pulled out all my products that have been opened and am working my way through those first. It's amazing how many FS products I have that have 1/4 left, 1/2 left or even ones that I just have a handful of uses left.

Good to know about the FAB pads @itsfi . I have a sample pack from the Favorites set that I’ve been afraid to open, it sounds like they will be gentle enough though😊

@eshoe @these FAB Radiance Pads are the most gentle peel pads I’ve used. Will be interested to know how you like them.

So many empties @itsfi ! Thanks for the mini review of the FAB Ultra Repair Barriair Cream, I had hearted it for a future purchase, I’m so glad that I didn’t buy it! I thought that it would be great for dry/very dry skin! I guess I was wrong!

@keana1 it’s a nice moisturizer; I just don’t think it’s enough for dry skin on its own; at least not in the winter. 

I’ll continue using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream @itsfi ! Thanks! 

@itsfi Nice job with empties!😍

I keep hearing raving reviews on that Bioderma! I think it's time to finally try it! Where do you usually buy it?

You also just reminded me that I have a tub of that OleHenriksen Melting Cleanser I still need to try! I didn't know it was discontinued! – I guess that makes sense I was able to find it at TJ Maxx! 😢

@Shosh85 I usually get the Bioderma through beautylish(dot)com or amazon. I’ll send you a PM for a retailer that is local to you. 😊 About the OH cleanser, @GalPalVal17 mentioned that it’s available on the OH site. 😃 

@itsfi Oooh, thanks so much! I would really love to try it! 😍

It's great to hear the OH Cleanser is still available! 👌

Welcome to the empty club, @itsfi ! 

Lots of great empties here, which, reminds me, I need to use up my FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

Thank you @scott1201! The FAB peel pads are great! 😃

@itsfi  I think they still sell the OH melting cleanser on their site. I've yet to try it but thanks for the review on it.

Spoiler

Ooh, thanks so much @GalPalVal17! 😃

I love those FAB pads too! @itsfi I remember someone gave a tip to cut the pads in half for day and night. It sounds great but I tried and it kept falling to the floor, it was too small for my face, lol 🙂

@Buootiful I end up using the entire pad - I use it on my neck, face and then if there’s still product, I sometimes swipe in on both elbows. 😊 Gotta get all the use of one pad as I can. 😂

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo with samples to try it out

Re: @itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@lmaster I really like them! I rotate a few chemical peels / exfoliants so the large tub can sometimes be too much but the smaller tub is a good size for me.

@itsfi  Awesome empties. I love the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! 😃 It’s helped that I pulled out all my products that are partially used and rotate through those items. The FAB Radiance Pads are great - I think it is something I will always keep around - it’s so gentle but works so well! 👍🏼💗 How often do you use them in your routine?

@itsfi  I love the green tea Neogen cleanser, I started using it years ago and tried some of the other permutations (cranberry? cereal or something) but always always come back to the green tea. It's some sort of magic foam that just works perfectly with my skin.

I'm currently using the Blithe Gold Apricot Pressed Serum and I love it! I have yet to try the mushroom one yet, it's weird, chaga tundra is very big in chinese herbal medicine but for some reason, I just won't want to spread it on my face....

1 Reply
testing