cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Wow, great job, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita; I'm trying to use what I have before opening up new products. 

So many FS in there @itsfi !! Great empties.

Thank you @CC3616! Since I'm working on using what I have, I've pulled out all my products that have been opened and am working my way through those first. It's amazing how many FS products I have that have 1/4 left, 1/2 left or even ones that I just have a handful of uses left.

Good to know about the FAB pads @itsfi . I have a sample pack from the Favorites set that I’ve been afraid to open, it sounds like they will be gentle enough though😊

@eshoe @these FAB Radiance Pads are the most gentle peel pads I’ve used. Will be interested to know how you like them.

So many empties @itsfi ! Thanks for the mini review of the FAB Ultra Repair Barriair Cream, I had hearted it for a future purchase, I’m so glad that I didn’t buy it! I thought that it would be great for dry/very dry skin! I guess I was wrong!

@keana1 it’s a nice moisturizer; I just don’t think it’s enough for dry skin on its own; at least not in the winter. 

I’ll continue using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream @itsfi ! Thanks! 

@itsfi Nice job with empties!😍

I keep hearing raving reviews on that Bioderma! I think it's time to finally try it! Where do you usually buy it?

You also just reminded me that I have a tub of that OleHenriksen Melting Cleanser I still need to try! I didn't know it was discontinued! – I guess that makes sense I was able to find it at TJ Maxx! 😢

@Shosh85 I usually get the Bioderma through beautylish(dot)com or amazon. I’ll send you a PM for a retailer that is local to you. 😊 About the OH cleanser, @GalPalVal17 mentioned that it’s available on the OH site. 😃 

@itsfi Oooh, thanks so much! I would really love to try it! 😍

It's great to hear the OH Cleanser is still available! 👌

Welcome to the empty club, @itsfi ! 

Lots of great empties here, which, reminds me, I need to use up my FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

Thank you @scott1201! The FAB peel pads are great! 😃

@itsfi  I think they still sell the OH melting cleanser on their site. I've yet to try it but thanks for the review on it.

Spoiler

Ooh, thanks so much @GalPalVal17! 😃

I love those FAB pads too! @itsfi I remember someone gave a tip to cut the pads in half for day and night. It sounds great but I tried and it kept falling to the floor, it was too small for my face, lol 🙂

@Buootiful I end up using the entire pad - I use it on my neck, face and then if there’s still product, I sometimes swipe in on both elbows. 😊 Gotta get all the use of one pad as I can. 😂

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo with samples to try it out

Re: @itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@lmaster I really like them! I rotate a few chemical peels / exfoliants so the large tub can sometimes be too much but the smaller tub is a good size for me.

@itsfi  Awesome empties. I love the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. 

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
testing