Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I love those FAB pads too! @itsfi I remember someone gave a tip to cut the pads in half for day and night. It sounds great but I tried and it kept falling to the floor, it was too small for my face, lol Smiley Happy

@Buootiful I end up using the entire pad - I use it on my neck, face and then if there’s still product, I sometimes swipe in on both elbows. 😊 Gotta get all the use of one pad as I can. 😂

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo with samples to try it out

Re: @itsfi fab pads are great, I'm so glad they had a promo w...

@lmaster I really like them! I rotate a few chemical peels / exfoliants so the large tub can sometimes be too much but the smaller tub is a good size for me.

@itsfi  Awesome empties. I love the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! 😃 It’s helped that I pulled out all my products that are partially used and rotate through those items. The FAB Radiance Pads are great - I think it is something I will always keep around - it’s so gentle but works so well! 👍🏼💗 How often do you use them in your routine?

@itsfi  I love the green tea Neogen cleanser, I started using it years ago and tried some of the other permutations (cranberry? cereal or something) but always always come back to the green tea. It's some sort of magic foam that just works perfectly with my skin.

I'm currently using the Blithe Gold Apricot Pressed Serum and I love it! I have yet to try the mushroom one yet, it's weird, chaga tundra is very big in chinese herbal medicine but for some reason, I just won't want to spread it on my face....

You are so right @MissPuff - there is something magical about the Neogen cleanser. I had the hardest time finishing it because just when I thought I eeked out the last bit, I’d let it sit for a couple of days and then somehow I’d be able to pump out enough for just one more cleansing. LOL!😆 Cereal! I was trying to figure out what it was - I thought grains? but that didn’t sound quite right. I haven’t tried the other ones but the green tea works like a charm. 😃

Ohhh, I have that Gold Apricot pressed serum... I’ll reach for that one once I’ve used up one of the moisturizers I’m currently working through. Yay!! So excited!! 🤩 I was a little hesitant about the chaga tundra one too - it doesn’t look pretty but it’s so good for hydration and I don’t recall any Chinese herbal medicine smell. ☺️

IMG_3533.JPGMostly masks

Spoiler

Jeju Natural Aloe Mask - these are great masks, lots of serum, nice smell, decent fit, hydrating and soothing; I buy these quite often.

Patchology mood mask the good fight - I was worried about this one when I noticed that it had peppermint in it but it thankfully didn't cause a reaction (although it did make my eyes sting a little), okay fit, lots of serum, okay smell... unlikely to repurchase just because I don't want to push my luck with the peppermint. 

TonyMoly Pureness 100 Red Ginseng Mask - lots of serum, okay fit, hydrating and soothing, not sure on the smell as it reminds me a little of seaweed.  
SNP Dragon Soothing Sheet Mask - this was fun, good fit, lots of serum, pleasant smell, felt cooling, soothing, and hydrating, this was also one of the few times when I have used a face mask that my husband has stopped to look at my face afterwards and ask if I'm wearing makeup or something because my skin was brighter! Plus, who doesn't want to be a dragon. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Didn't really like either the Sephora mud mask or the Caudalie detox mask, neither was bad or caused a reaction... I just didn't care for the smell of either of them and didn't feel that they were particularly special compared to other wash off masks that I've used.
dp Hue scalp scrub - smelled like a packet of salt and vinegar crisps to me, or the inside of a chippy... didn't mind that too much, but it was awfully hard to work into my scalp (I have very thick hair) and, although it did make my scalp feel clean, I don't feel like it did a good enough job to be worth the effort of using it. 

@sockmagnet  Thanks for your review on the sheet masks. 

SNP makes some great masks @sockmagnet! That ACV was a strange product for me. My daughter loved the rinse, said it smells like plastic🤔

@sockmagnet Thank you! I was wondering about the dp hue scrub, I'll probably pass mine on as I have thick hair as well. 

@CC3616 I was so disappointed because I wanted to love it! That being said, I will definitely keep it in mind for my daughter (who has fine, silky hair) if she develops scalp issues as she gets older, as this is a much more natural option than Nizoral shampoo.

Look at all those sheet masks @sockmagnet; how fun!! I agree, that SNP Dragon sheet mask is a good one - it looks fun and it does a great job! Putting Jeju Natural on my list of sheet masks to try once I've made a dent in my current supply of sheet masks. Smiley Wink 

@itsfi the Jeju Natural masks are so nice! They just get edged out for me by the better fit from the My Beauty Diary ones. 

@sockmagnet Great job masking! Thanks for the reviews! I haven't tried the Dragon one yet, but have tried several masks from SNP and have loved them all! 👍😊

Wow! I’m impressed with all the empties. My fiancé threw all my samples in a clutter drawer and now I have trouble remembering what I have unless I dig through it. 

New Year, New Empties

IMG_20190127_120309.jpg

TARTE - Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara

My only issue with this is the packaging. Pulling the mascara wand out is messy and odd. 

TARTE - Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Rainforest of the Sea™

It was fine, but I wouldn't purchase the full size. 

Lush Bubbly shower gel: Just didn't love the smell. 

Feel free to ask about any product Smiley Happy

Love the Sephora Watermelon wipes @SpaceLlama ! They’re very refreshing! Great work!

Great empties! I love the NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer it is a must have in my everyday makeup! The AMIKA - Perk Up Dry Shampoois also another favorite as well! Smiley Happy @SpaceLlama 

@SpaceLlama  Loving your empties! How did you like the IGK - Beach Club Texture Spray? 

Best,

Rebecca