Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

IMG_3533.JPGMostly masks

Spoiler

Jeju Natural Aloe Mask - these are great masks, lots of serum, nice smell, decent fit, hydrating and soothing; I buy these quite often.

Patchology mood mask the good fight - I was worried about this one when I noticed that it had peppermint in it but it thankfully didn't cause a reaction (although it did make my eyes sting a little), okay fit, lots of serum, okay smell... unlikely to repurchase just because I don't want to push my luck with the peppermint. 

TonyMoly Pureness 100 Red Ginseng Mask - lots of serum, okay fit, hydrating and soothing, not sure on the smell as it reminds me a little of seaweed.  
SNP Dragon Soothing Sheet Mask - this was fun, good fit, lots of serum, pleasant smell, felt cooling, soothing, and hydrating, this was also one of the few times when I have used a face mask that my husband has stopped to look at my face afterwards and ask if I'm wearing makeup or something because my skin was brighter! Plus, who doesn't want to be a dragon. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Didn't really like either the Sephora mud mask or the Caudalie detox mask, neither was bad or caused a reaction... I just didn't care for the smell of either of them and didn't feel that they were particularly special compared to other wash off masks that I've used.
dp Hue scalp scrub - smelled like a packet of salt and vinegar crisps to me, or the inside of a chippy... didn't mind that too much, but it was awfully hard to work into my scalp (I have very thick hair) and, although it did make my scalp feel clean, I don't feel like it did a good enough job to be worth the effort of using it. 

@sockmagnet  Thanks for your review on the sheet masks. 

SNP makes some great masks @sockmagnet! That ACV was a strange product for me. My daughter loved the rinse, said it smells like plastic🤔

@sockmagnet Thank you! I was wondering about the dp hue scrub, I'll probably pass mine on as I have thick hair as well. 

@CC3616 I was so disappointed because I wanted to love it! That being said, I will definitely keep it in mind for my daughter (who has fine, silky hair) if she develops scalp issues as she gets older, as this is a much more natural option than Nizoral shampoo.

Look at all those sheet masks @sockmagnet; how fun!! I agree, that SNP Dragon sheet mask is a good one - it looks fun and it does a great job! Putting Jeju Natural on my list of sheet masks to try once I've made a dent in my current supply of sheet masks. Smiley Wink 

@itsfi the Jeju Natural masks are so nice! They just get edged out for me by the better fit from the My Beauty Diary ones. 

@sockmagnet Great job masking! Thanks for the reviews! I haven't tried the Dragon one yet, but have tried several masks from SNP and have loved them all! 👍😊

Wow! I’m impressed with all the empties. My fiancé threw all my samples in a clutter drawer and now I have trouble remembering what I have unless I dig through it. 

New Year, New Empties

IMG_20190127_120309.jpg

TARTE - Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara

My only issue with this is the packaging. Pulling the mascara wand out is messy and odd. 

TARTE - Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Rainforest of the Sea™

It was fine, but I wouldn't purchase the full size. 

Lush Bubbly shower gel: Just didn't love the smell. 

Feel free to ask about any product Smiley Happy

Love the Sephora Watermelon wipes @SpaceLlama ! They’re very refreshing! Great work!

Great empties! I love the NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer it is a must have in my everyday makeup! The AMIKA - Perk Up Dry Shampoois also another favorite as well! Smiley Happy @SpaceLlama 

@SpaceLlama  Loving your empties! How did you like the IGK - Beach Club Texture Spray? 

Best,

Rebecca 

@SpaceLlama, the FAB Radiance Pads and the NARS concealer are great!! Smiley Happy The Sephora watermelon cleansing wipes smell sooo good!

@SpaceLlama your bath and body works foaming soap, I've n...

@SpaceLlama your bath and body works foaming soap, I've never tried that one before

@SpaceLlama - yes! At first I thought I had broken packaging because the Tarte Tartiest mascara opens so oddly. It's an okay mascara (I get some flakes) but the packaging makes me unexcited I have another sample to use.

The Amika Dry Shampoo is my all time favourite, all the love for that guy! @SpaceLlama 

@SpaceLlama  We've already discussed Amika is a favorite😍 I love those Sephora wipes too! They all just smell sooo good! 🍉

I love the Sephora makeup wipes too, @Shosh85 ! I can't believe I hadn't tried them out earlier 🙈

Time to display my trash. 😂 Masks are not included, just because there was just way too many! Haha!

Almost everything is loves! The Dior Life Creme was just a bit too heavily scented for me and gave me headaches when I used it. The Biossance Gel Moisturizer was fine, but as with most gel products, it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. 6470E1E8-CFA2-46AE-BFB5-4D145256FAFA.jpeg

You have some amazing products in your empties! I love the DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel

they are so amazing and I love to keep them stocked. I also love the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamand really recommend to those you experience dry skin esp. with colder weather! Lastly, I agree with everyone else the GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment is so amazing. I let my boyfriend try it and he loves it! The smell is definitely a plus. @Shosh85 Smiley Happy

7 Replies