cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Ohhhh, those AmorePacific skincare goodies, @blackkitty2014!! *swoon* The Time Response line is amazing! LOVE! ♥️ 

@itsfi , AP Time Response is really amazing. I decided to take a break from them after 3 yrs so my wallet can breathe 😂🤣. If you ever decide to try, buy from Neiman Marcus. They have free facial every 2-3 months or so for their loyal customers. They are 30 min session (if I don’t remember wrong) in a private setting and they use all the goodies including Time Responses and other premium stuffs 

Ohhh, this is good to know @blackkitty2014! A facial sounds relaxing and good for the skin! I tried a sample of the AP Time Response moisturizer and loved it! ♥️ I’m trying to use up what I have first and unless I find something I love in my skincare stash, I’ll probably pick up the AP later in the year.  It is an investment, isn’t it?! 😉

What do you love about the omorvicza cleansing foam? @blackkitty2014 

@sonnydee , it is the best cleanser i had used.  It is gentle yet it does a good job taking away all the mascara, makeup, etc and gave me a squeaky clean face 🙂  I wish it is a bit cheaper though. 😉

I bought a travel size of it, I've been wanting to try it out but cant seem to cheat on my AP cleansing foam. 😍 thanks for replying @blackkitty2014 😉

@sonnydee ,  AP cleansing foam is a very good one.  I have repurchased that many times before too. 😉

New Year, New Empties

IMG_20190127_120309.jpg

tarte Lash Paint™ Mascara Black

My only issue with this is the packaging. Pulling the mascara wand out is messy and odd. 

tarte SEA Deep Dive Cleansing Gel 5 oz/ 150 mL

It was fine, but I wouldn't purchase the full size. 

Lush Bubbly shower gel: Just didn't love the smell. 

Feel free to ask about any product 🙂

Love the Sephora Watermelon wipes @SpaceLlama ! They’re very refreshing! Great work!

Great empties! I love the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleineit is a must have in my everyday makeup! The amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz / 189 mLis also another favorite as well! 🙂 @SpaceLlama 

@SpaceLlama  Loving your empties! How did you like the IGK Beach Club Volume Texture Spray 5 oz

Best,

Rebecca 

@SpaceLlama, the FAB Radiance Pads and the NARS concealer are great!! 🙂 The Sephora watermelon cleansing wipes smell sooo good!

@SpaceLlama your bath and body works foaming soap, I've n...

@SpaceLlama your bath and body works foaming soap, I've never tried that one before

@SpaceLlama - yes! At first I thought I had broken packaging because the Tarte Tartiest mascara opens so oddly. It's an okay mascara (I get some flakes) but the packaging makes me unexcited I have another sample to use.

The Amika Dry Shampoo is my all time favourite, all the love for that guy! @SpaceLlama 

@SpaceLlama  We've already discussed Amika is a favorite😍 I love those Sephora wipes too! They all just smell sooo good! 🍉

I love the Sephora makeup wipes too, @Shosh85 ! I can't believe I hadn't tried them out earlier 🙈

November and mid December empties. Loves. I have couple new and awesome discoveries. Youth to people cleanser and IT mascara.Loves. I have couple new and awesome discoveries. Youth to people cleanser and IT mascara.

Likes.Likes.

Kinda ok. I had very big hopes for Tiger grass serum, but didn’t see any improvement with my skin.Kinda ok. I had very big hopes for Tiger grass serum, but didn’t see any improvement with my skin.

Hate it.Hate it.

@Sansara So many great products in there. I loved those vitabrind masks, it was a barneys bag that they came in?

@CC3616 Yes, that’s from Barney’s. I still have C vitamin powder left from this brand, should try it soon.

nice empties!! @Sansara

nice empties!! @Sansara
testing