cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Round One - Dec '18 & Jan '19 

Love these, I have repurchased most of them already I'm ending my love affair with the DDG pads though, the ingredients aren't the best and the alcohol is quite drying. All Nighter is fantastic but I'm going to try the Morphe setting Spray. Lala is a tride and true love. I have a new one on the way and am using FAB BarriAIR cream until it arrives.Love these, I have repurchased most of them already I'm ending my love affair with the DDG pads though, the ingredients aren't the best and the alcohol is quite drying. All Nighter is fantastic but I'm going to try the Morphe setting Spray. Lala is a tride and true love. I have a new one on the way and am using FAB BarriAIR cream until it arrives.

These were okay or good, but I'm not repurchasing. Overcurl is an excellent mascara, but I fell in love with Hourglass Caution so I'll be getting that ince I finish my DS mascaras on hand. The makeup wipes worked well, but the watermelon worked better, I found. They all contain too much alcohol and fragrance. Bath bomb was nice, hit tiny. It would be nice in a foot bath.These were okay or good, but I'm not repurchasing. Overcurl is an excellent mascara, but I fell in love with Hourglass Caution so I'll be getting that ince I finish my DS mascaras on hand. The makeup wipes worked well, but the watermelon worked better, I found. They all contain too much alcohol and fragrance. Bath bomb was nice, hit tiny. It would be nice in a foot bath.

@bakeamuffin  I've loved the DDG peel pads, but I definitely agree, they can be quite drying! I have to be careful not to use them too much!

Absolutely love those DE products! 🙌

@bakeamuffin I think you should really look into the blis...

@bakeamuffin I think you should really look into the bliss peel pads, you were the one that got me into checking them out, and I went ahead and bought them and was very impressed!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@bakeamuffin I was just about to start a love affair with the DDG pads. I will take a second look!

Hi @bakeamuffin,

Loving your empties! Lots of amazing stuff!

Best,

Rebecca 

@bakeamuffin I'm glad you loved the hourglass mascara, I have one waiting for me to finish my MILK tube!

A lot of great empties @bakeamuffin! Love your DE empties, such a bittersweet feeling when you're done 😛 

Empties - 2019

my loves thanks @itsfi for the rose water wipes! they were wonderful! and loved the creme shop hello Kitty mask and the others! liked the tatcha mask but not enough to purchase, looked the scent of the masquerade mask and like the korres moisturizer, did not like the tonymoly good luck mask, the fit was atrocious will not seek these out again

@lmaster  Those Rose Water Creme Shop wipes have a great scent and are pretty refreshing! I really liked the Coconut Water ones too! 🌹🥥

The Hello Kitty Masks seem to be consistently good, except for maybe the fit! They are pretty adorable too! 😊

I would love to try different varieties of the wipes, @Shosh85  but these were great!

@lmaster Nice to hear that the Cream Shop wipes were great.  I've seen them twice now out and about at either TJ Maxx or Winners.  I think I'll pick them up next time I see them now!

They were the best ever! @missjeanie  I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for more also

Nice trash @lmaster! 😊

Haha thanks! @bakeamuffin 

Weekly trash, I knew I was busy this week but 6 sheet masks (including one from this morning) was  surprising. 6EB8E3BC-B946-4183-9192-3154C69FE628.jpeg

Spoiler
All of these masks were great, the Vita Cocktail my least favorite yet it was still a good mask. The Merbliss was very nice, although I was hoping it was a gauze mask like another one in their line that is amazing. Still good though.

D7B98D53-0BF6-4B71-8097-1A216A922C60.jpeg

Spoiler
No loves here, everything was kind of so-so or not for me. Except for the Kilian, it had a grandpa smell that was not a good one and I couldn’t stand myself when I wore it. 

I had had high hopes for the ND foundation, but it was just too much coverage on the first application without allowing me to build up. I tried three different primers (Tatcha Silk Canvas, Becca Velvet Blurring Powder, and Becca First Light) and there was no ‘glow’ just a flat matte finish. Which, if that’s your thing, this might be your thing!

JHAG Sunny Side Up was not very memorable for me, can’t place the scent but it wasn’t my cup of tea. Not terrible, though.

@eshoe I was curious about the kilian perfume... doesn't...

@eshoe I was curious about the kilian perfume... doesn't sound appealing

Re: @eshoe I was curious about the kilian perfume... doesn't...

The other one I had a sample of was better, @lmaster, the princess one. Neither lasted long on me but most perfumes don’t. Another one I’m glad I didn’t like, especially when I’m trying not to spend $🤨

Oh I love the princess @eshoe but Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mL is easier on the wallet and similar scent in my opinion. 

Oh I have a sample of that YSL @lmaster, I’ve hD it for awhile now. Will need to try it!

Agree on the adults. I think the smell of cedarwood killed it for me. I've got the travel spray for princess!@eshoe 

I don’t mind cedarwood on it’s own @sonnydee, but this blend was just no bueno for me:/

testing